(wL) Forums

Full Version: Natural's Admin Application
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[SIZE=12px]Names: Natural #NZOL, [/SIZE][SIZE=11px]Natural, Kyrul[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12px]Steam ID :[/SIZE][SIZE=11px]STEAM_0:0:48674617 (Steam Community: [/SIZE][SIZE=11px]76561198057614962[/SIZE]).
[SIZE=12px]Age:[/SIZE][SIZE=12px] 13[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]Timezone:[/SIZE][SIZE=12px](UTC+12:00) Auckland, Wellington[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]Availability:[/SIZE][SIZE=12px]I'm available at 4:30pm - 10pm [/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]Tell us something about yourself:[/SIZE][SIZE=12px] I am currently in High School and during my spare time I chill out and play some CS:S. Usually when I mic I sound like a little kid; but don't let that fool you, I'm not. I usually spend my time on (Wl's) Sniper Server and try get a better rank; and across my time of CS:S I've never had a better time on any other server than this. Since I've been in High School I have been getting a lot of tests; making me study. Although it doesn't stop me from playing CS:S for fun. (BTW: I've got about 1200+ hrs of gameplay on CS:S).[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]Reason For Admin Application: [/SIZE]The reason I want to join the Admin staff is due to the fact I want to be a role model and a person who prevents trouble, like hackers, spammers, verbal abuse and racism. Not only this, but I want to ensure everyone has a good time. I do have a fair bit of experience on how to spot hackers, from personal experience and a Steam guide I had read a month ago, which included numerous types of hacks and how to spot a hacker carefully. The link to the guide is:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=131396680

(Note: I only want to apply for Wl's Sniper Server Admin).
[SIZE=12px] [/SIZE]
gl...never saw u in-game though..........btw..i dont play in sniper server.....lol
Cheers.
Natural's an awesome guy! he's fun to talk to and play with, chill and calm! hope they choose you! good luck man! Big Grin
Valky!, post: 85486, member: 16629 Wrote:Natural's an awesome guy! he's fun to talk to and play with, chill and calm! hope they choose you! good luck man! Big Grin
Thank You, hope best of luck for your Application.
Natural, post: 86482, member: 15015 Wrote:Thank You, hope best of luck for your Application.
haha, you too bud Smile
Valky!, post: 85486, member: 16629 Wrote:Natural's an awesome guy! he's fun to talk to and play with, chill and calm! hope they choose you! good luck man! Big Grin

I'm usually a calm guy! Unless I'm just having a rough day. I'm a chilled out guy so you say and I'll remain to be.
best of luck!
iWanteD, post: 86990, member: 16561 Wrote:best of luck!
You too, buddy!
Pages: 1 2