(wL) Forums

Full Version: Devious and other Admins are allowed to hack??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
So, is it true that Devious and other admins/wL members can hack on the servers? If this is true i wont be wasting anymore of my time on your servers or even this site for that matter. It's pretty weak to start up servers just to beat on legit players and spoil the game. Hacks are what ruin all PC games So if this is the case have fun and I hope you enjoy being part of the problem.

Nugs
Nugs@useast - Battle.net
Where did you hear this load of BullS#%& ?? Please consider the source of wherever you did hear it.....
I was just in a game with (wL) Devious and he was openly hacking, Even bragged about it.
^ lol
He's trolling you.

He wasn't openly hacking, he's just a good player.

It may seem odd to you, but there are player that are better than you, and we do have a good deal of highly skilled professional players that pub on wL.
Welcome to "WTF HAX" club my friend.
Guess its easy to hack when you have people who like you.
Yes, it is true. SOME admins and SOME players do hack with knowledge. Welcome on board my friend.
^.

Yep. /end sarcasm.

Explain to me, how you know he's hacking. Explain to me on how much experience you have with this game, how much experience you have with being an anti-cheat admin.

On other news, who the hell are you? Are you even a regular? Your name triggers no recognition.

Edit, originally replied before DK's post.

DK, show me some evidence & names (for admins)
But Bison told me it was my job to hack so I can entice other players to hack so they will get banned!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6