(wL) Forums

Full Version: Inivisble Spray
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[SIZE=11px]Name: [Image: mu_17794_fadcf22e69f45306974759afdbfc1019f89f1e4f.png]RaptorĀ®[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11px]Unique ID:
STEAM_0:0:1616401332
[/SIZE]
when i press the button to spray, i do not see my spray.
That is i cannot see the picture
Instead i see sprayed by steam ID XXXXXXXXXX
Is my spray suspended or what :/
please help
Big Grin
This is a very known problem for no-steam users. Go to your game folder then go to cstrike/cfg/autoexec.cfg and open that file then type this below other commands: cl_playerspraydisable 0 then save the cfg and play the game again.

Note: I cannot guarantee that you can see other players spray.
how to enable spray? I can't see mine and other players' spray. So I'm thinking my spray was banned but when I created a server against bots and I can't see my spray as well.
I reformatted my PC and the problem is back, I don't know what's causing this.
The update broke the game.
noo...i have no probs with the update....perhaps its the best css update...it fixed many probs of mine
I have the solution. When i used to be nosteam i would google this crap for hours until i found an answer.
Go to your game folder then cstrike/cfg/autoexec.cfg
Inside that txt file type this:
Code:
r_decals 2048
mp_decals 2048
cl_playerspraydisable 0
r_spray_lifetime 2
decalfrequency 10
cl_allowdownload 1
cl_allowupload 1
sv_allowdownload 1
sv_allowupload 1

host_writeconfig
This worked for me. Every command you can use to enable sprays.
I have tested this twice with my game and once with my friendss game (DarkChaosReaper) although we both have the game on steam now.
nope, it won't work. That's my settings before and after the update.
$UmerK1000$, post: 91079, member: 16583 Wrote:I have the solution. When i used to be nosteam i would google this crap for hours until i found an answer.
Go to your game folder then cstrike/cfg/autoexec.cfg
Inside that txt file type this:
Code:
r_decals 2048
mp_decals 2048
cl_playerspraydisable 0
r_spray_lifetime 2
decalfrequency 10
cl_allowdownload 1
cl_allowupload 1
sv_allowdownload 1
sv_allowupload 1

host_writeconfig
This worked for me. Every command you can use to enable sprays.
I have tested this twice with my game and once with my friendss game (DarkChaosReaper) although we both have the game on steam now.
Does this works :eek: