(wL) Forums

Full Version: Ban Appeal.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, Yes I got banned on your server: "(wL) 24/7 Dust2 Deathmatch :: WAR-LORDS.NET Address: 173.231.35.19 Port: 27015".

I really love playing on your server as it is the only reason I really still play csConfusedource these days besides a couple other servers. What happend is I decided to try a bunnyhop/aim hack called: "triggerbot v1 by ko1N". Prior to trying this hack I had played on your server many times without any hacks at all and loved it as stated before. I think I just saw other people bunny hopping around, and then it reminded me of back in the day probably 5 years ago when me and friends used to use hacks just for fun, thus I decided to try and figure out how to do it these days. I am sorry that I made the mistake now and I truly would rather not ever use it again on any server, esp. now that I know how it disrupts others and my own game play. My nephew plays on this server as he has just bought CS:S and I want to play with him on YOUR server again. I will tell him what happend and make sure he doesn't try what I did. I hope you will give me the chance to play again only hack free this time as I was before. I was on the server with hacks enabled for about 10min and was banned, pretty awsome detection Smile. This tought me a big lesson, dont try to cheat even in the smallest of things in life, because it only leads to bigger problems and dissapointment.

Thank YOU again for YOUR consideration.

Name: JC 4 life!
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:12502556
Server: 173.231.35.19:27015

p.s. If you guys do lift the ban and I chose to hack again I will not even bother asking for an appeal as that would be a waste of your and my time, but not to worry I am a man of my word and will not hack EVER again.

Thank You again Best Regards,

-Stephen
Probably not going to happen unless you rebuy the game on STEAM.
Re-buying CSS is your only option.
I hope not. Smile