(wL) Forums

Full Version: Requesting to unban. hopefully.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
name: Josh[N]ess^
[SIZE=12px]SteamID: STEAM_0:0:54288608[/SIZE][SIZE=12px]
Server: (wL servers)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12px]I bought my counter strike at the steampowered site. but when i play cant access all wl servers. what should i do? :X please unban me. thanks, more powers admins.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12px] [/SIZE]
try to check your filter on finding a server.
iWanteD, post: 86469, member: 16561 Wrote:try to check your filter on finding a server.

Hey how to check the filter bro?
You were banned on Sept. 10th last year for cheating. While banned players who buy new accounts are often allowed to play on our servers again, it isn't automatic and such cases are still judged case by case.
You need to post your previous ID (STEAM_0:1:54711102 I believe?), provide proof of your new ID ([SIZE=12px]STEAM_0:0:54288608[/SIZE][SIZE=12px] as you posted earlier)[/SIZE], and then wait for a root admin to respond.
Good luck and congrats on buying the game.
I also known as "Joshooter" at cs_Office and de_dust2. I never did that cheating. -.-' what should i do? thats my real Steam ID. Sad(
Please wait for a root admin to investigate and respond.
Thank you for cooperate.

Double post

BUZZ! Please Update.
What is your primary account?
craxonoace is my account, in game name 'Joshoot3r'.. about admin spy said, my bestfriend is in Sitka alaska, He registered my steam account then he gave it for me. But he is banned also all in wL server. I got included. What should i do? Cant play all in wL servers. Said Sad

Double post

He's banned for cheating.

Double post

Im here at philippines.

Double post

hoping...
APPROVED

-CLOSED-