(wL) Forums

Full Version: Switched during a round
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This is occurring on a deathmatch server right?
nope, 24/7..

It happened again! just a moment ago..1 ct remaining then i was switched so i wrote my death wish hahaha
M. Bison, post: 86980, member: 359 Wrote:This is occurring on a deathmatch server right?
no the 24/7 dust 2...rounds....it switched me from t team to ct and teleported me to the ct spawn or short A ....i forgot the exact point because it happened to me 2 days ago....it happened to me 2 times that day.......i thought its just a bug and it will be cured but when i saw this thread i replied.

PS

sometimes the enemy flashes are getting nullified......showing: Team flashes Nullified, in dust 2 asia....not all enemy flashes..but some......it happened to me 3-5 times today...i was not blinded
ban request - Thavs
reason - antiflash
thavs, post: 86988, member: 16525 Wrote:no the 24/7 dust 2...rounds....it switched me from t team to ct and teleported me to the ct spawn or short A ....i forgot the exact point because it happened to me 2 days ago....it happened to me 2 times that day.......i thought its just a bug and it will be cured but when i saw this thread i replied.

PS

sometimes the enemy flashes are getting nullified......showing: Team flashes Nullified, in dust 2 asia....not all enemy flashes..but some......it happened to me 3-5 times today...i was not blinded
Yes this happens i have seen it, not all time its like 1 in 10 times
Can someone get a demo of this occurring?
hmm sure but my next play date i guess would be next next week Big Grin .. so thavs do the honor first Wink
kk.....but it will be hard...cuz i only got it 2 times.....but i will record everytime i join a server.......if it switches me it will be recorded and i will upload it...
switched again.. too bad didnt record it. 1st time it happened to me in a while. I think the update messed up the plugin again.
Pages: 1 2