(wL) Forums
5v5 tournament bo5 - Printable Version

+- (wL) Forums (https://war-lords.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Discussions (https://war-lords.net/forum/forum-23.html)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://war-lords.net/forum/forum-24.html)
+--- Thread: 5v5 tournament bo5 (/thread-16334.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: 5v5 tournament bo5 - Ben- - Nov 18 2016

(Nov 18 2016, 08:16 PM)sosa Wrote: I don't think there should be a RWS limit. What if 5 friends want to play together and the RWS is higher than your mentioned limit?

I would of used bill and his friends as an exemple for why it would be a good idea to set a rws limit, but while i was typing i started to think it would be a good idea to make a tournament exactly like the old days, fuck rws, play with whoever you want and let the better team win.

RE: 5v5 tournament bo5 - vivixxcore - Nov 18 2016

Sounds like fun lets get this thing going !

RE: 5v5 tournament bo5 - Edward - Nov 18 2016

Sounds like a good time. Count me in.

RE: 5v5 tournament bo5 - Deadplanet - Nov 19 2016

All sounds good,
Lets get a commentator up in this bitch to both commentate and record Big Grin

RE: 5v5 tournament bo5 - Ben- - Nov 19 2016

A poll is rolling to determine what format you guys want for teams, ill make a team registration thread once we get enough vote on the poll.

RE: 5v5 tournament bo5 - sinful - Nov 19 2016

alright guys im ready for this tounry, you guys will se a side of me youve never seen before, ill be top fragging every game

RE: 5v5 tournament bo5 - Drago - Nov 19 2016

(Nov 19 2016, 03:47 PM)sinful Wrote: alright guys im ready for this tounry, you guys will se a side of me youve never seen before, ill be top fragging every game

u r funny  Angel

RE: 5v5 tournament bo5 - Juniorc4 - Nov 19 2016

(Nov 18 2016, 06:37 PM)Ben- Wrote: If its a bof5, we could play the top 5 most played map on wl to be fair with everyone (Nuke, d2, strike, season, cache). Lets admit that playing prodigy or rush would be a downer.

For teams we need to havé a rws high enough so good player dont havé to team up with scrubs, but low enough so we cant have 5 high rws same team and know Who is gonna win from the start.

60-65 rws per team maximum seems fair 2 me.

I dont mind managing the teams thread if bison put his Seal of approvàl on the tournament.

Did you mention rush and prodigy cause of me? I will play prodigy!

RE: 5v5 tournament bo5 - Ben- - Nov 19 2016

(Nov 19 2016, 06:01 PM)Juniorc4 Wrote:
(Nov 18 2016, 06:37 PM)Ben- Wrote: If its a bof5, we could play the top 5 most played map on wl to be fair with everyone (Nuke, d2, strike, season, cache). Lets admit that playing prodigy or rush would be a downer.

For teams we need to havé a rws high enough so good player dont havé to team up with scrubs, but low enough so we cant have 5 high rws same team and know Who is gonna win from the start.

60-65 rws per team maximum seems fair 2 me.

I dont mind managing the teams thread if bison put his Seal of approvàl on the tournament.

Did you mention rush and prodigy cause of me? I will play prodigy!

Short Answer : Yes. Heart

RE: 5v5 tournament bo5 - sosa - Nov 19 2016

I'm just waiting for Bison to roll through and crush everybody's hopes and dreams like he always does.    Sad

I vote for ro6, no rws limit, and no gun restriction (we are all grownups here, except Ben)