gun restriction
1 3.45%
no gun restriction
5 17.24%
Total 29 vote(s) 100%
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
5v5 tournament bo5
i don't know if todays activity would yield for 5 teams, 1 game knock out, wild card option.

..but...IF...i'm sure if we coordinate our schedules, we would make something like this happen.

anbody?
Been waiting for a post like this
Was about to post one myself.
[Image: 2lu7534.jpg]
Do enough people even play warlords still? Its mainly the same people in the servers
[Image: tDGgzaS.jpg]
Time for another tournament
[Image: Photo%20collage-climate%20scenarios-glob...k=rcowMNf5]
Bison promised hookers and blow for the winning team.

Seriously though, let's do it. But it should be best of 3 not 1 game knockout.
Run that trap.

Lets get this shit going.
We can vote on what kind of knockout system should be put in place.
I'm even down to help organize these battles.
-thr0wN

GOTTI Big Grin
Ive talked with about 10-15 différent player about this, everyone seemed interested, we should make a poll about the format.

If we make it as good old "teams" format (not 10 man or random teams), we need to make 4 différent teams minimum, with a rws limit, i can already confirm that we have enough players, we could get an interesting amount of team if we are permitted to do some publicities in servers, and we could also get a couple of asian and euro teams.

We need to make it a friday or a saturday night, not 2 late or soon for asians or euro players.

We need to establish a rws limit before making teams for obvious reasons. And how to chose Maps.

(French autocorrect is a pain in the as)
It's probably still possible. You just need to get some organisation going.
[Image: you-better-break-me-off-a-piece-of-that-...927474.png]
If its a bof5, we could play the top 5 most played map on wl to be fair with everyone (Nuke, d2, strike, season, cache). Lets admit that playing prodigy or rush would be a downer.

For teams we need to havé a rws high enough so good player dont havé to team up with scrubs, but low enough so we cant have 5 high rws same team and know Who is gonna win from the start.

60-65 rws per team maximum seems fair 2 me.

I dont mind managing the teams thread if bison put his Seal of approvàl on the tournament.
I don't think there should be a RWS limit. What if 5 friends want to play together and the RWS is higher than your mentioned limit?