(wL) Forums
Relatively new to CSS - Printable Version

+- (wL) Forums (https://war-lords.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Discussions (https://war-lords.net/forum/forum-23.html)
+--- Forum: Gaming Chat (https://war-lords.net/forum/forum-26.html)
+--- Thread: Relatively new to CSS (/thread-7307.html)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Relatively new to CSS - Platform - May 18 2012

type "bind mwheeldown +jump" in console first of all.... that will come in use.... other than that, dont really need tips..... just play lol you will become use to it in a month of so

RE: Relatively new to CSS - Spartacus - May 19 2012

}{@K@P Wrote:another "rule" is don't teamstack, when I started to play css, nobody told me about teamstacking, then they said that they will ban me if I teamstack again, I just observed what other players were playing, now it's hard to get rid of stack addiction.  Sad  It's better to know about it when you start playing css, just saying....

i lol'ed.

RE: Relatively new to CSS - _RemiX - May 19 2012

Spartacus Wrote:
}{@K@P Wrote:another "rule" is don't teamstack, when I started to play css, nobody told me about teamstacking, then they said that they will ban me if I teamstack again, I just observed what other players were playing, now it's hard to get rid of stack addiction.  Sad  It's better to know about it when you start playing css, just saying....

i lol'ed.

i lol'ed. Mainly cuz your the teamstack champion spartacus.

_RemiX Wrote:
Spartacus Wrote:

i lol'ed.

can't help it when most maps are spartacus-sided. blame valve.

RE: Relatively new to CSS - }{@K@P - May 19 2012

Spartacus Wrote:
_RemiX Wrote:
Spartacus Wrote:

i lol'ed.

can't help it when most maps are spartacus-sided. blame valve.
yeah, they blame me most of the time  >Sad

RE: Relatively new to CSS - Moriarty - May 19 2012

Learn to give up your life if you wanna be any good as all of the above posters. There is no console command for that though.

RE: Relatively new to CSS - Riser - May 19 2012

I play left handed:
cl_righthand 0

My rates(to give me a white lerp)
cl_interp 0.0333; cl_interp_ratio 1; cl_cmdrate 66; cl_updaterate 66; rate 30000

Set your sensitivity to something playable, I think the default is something like 6?

trueplayer Wrote:Learn to give up your life if you wanna be any good as all of the above posters. There is no console command for that though.

sv_life 0
cl_obesity 99

Edit: misspelled life.

RE: Relatively new to CSS - George Of The Jungle - May 19 2012

Spartacus Wrote:
trueplayer Wrote:Learn to give up your life if you wanna be any good as all of the above posters. There is no console command for that though.

sv_live 0
cl_obesity 99

LOL

You should exercise while playing css.