(wL) Forums
Corrupt a Wish - Printable Version

+- (wL) Forums (https://war-lords.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Clans (https://war-lords.net/forum/forum-17.html)
+--- Forum: Night Watch Headquarters (https://war-lords.net/forum/forum-19.html)
+--- Thread: Corrupt a Wish (/thread-10916.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: Corrupt a Wish - cucubelu - Jun 19 2013

Moriarty, post: 95699, member: 9168 Wrote:Granted, comes with aids.

I wish my cat could talk.
Granted, your cat is actually a witch that places a curse upon you that makes you a Canadian.

I wish that I could speak all languages of the world.

RE: Corrupt a Wish - Moriarty - Jun 19 2013

cucubelu, post: 95700, member: 15378 Wrote:Granted, your cat is actually a witch that places a curse upon you that makes you a Canadian.

I wish that I could speak all languages of the world.

Granted, your brain went boom and shit's all over the place...

I wish my balls were of the size of big balloons , like those with commercials or logos on them, so I could roll on them on the street instead of walking on foot.
[Image: Nivea02-300x225.jpg]

RE: Corrupt a Wish - ceddeeoo - Jun 19 2013

granted, but you grow a tumor and you die a virgin at age 32

i wish we could go out far enough in space in a short amount of time to meet extraterrestrial life

RE: Corrupt a Wish - Spartacus - Jun 19 2013

ceddeeoo, post: 95705, member: 9052 Wrote:granted, but you grow a tumor and you die a virgin at age 32

i wish we could go out far enough in space in a short amount of time to meet extraterrestrial life

Granted, but they anal probe you daily when you meet them.

I wish I had computer literacy of Steve Jobs, Mark Zuckerberg and Bison combined.

RE: Corrupt a Wish - cucubelu - Jun 19 2013

Spartacus, post: 95710, member: 1060 Wrote:Granted, but they anal probe you daily when you meet them.

I wish I had computer literacy of Steve Jobs, Mark Zuckerberg and Bison combined.
Granted, but you will be a quadriplegic for the remainder of your life.

I wish they would never have started this thread! Sad

RE: Corrupt a Wish - Lieutenant Josh - Jun 19 2013

Granted, I Kill Threads.

RE: Corrupt a Wish - Fuzzy Izzie - Jun 19 2013

Wish granted, until dat fuzzy bear revives it.

I wish I had Moderator rights to demote Josh to something sexier like Private Josh, Court-Martialed Josh, or RIP Josh, or Lets Have some kids Josh, or Fuck me in the ear Josh.

Granted, but moderator rights accidentally went to me and now you like Josh even more.

I wish alcohol was being sold after 2am in California... (the time: 2:07 AM)

RE: Corrupt a Wish - M. Bison - Jun 19 2013

Granted, but they are actually selling you rubbing alcohol and dirty water. (lol@Operation Swill)

I wish people would stop cheating on CS:S. :mad:

M. Bison, post: 95736, member: 359 Wrote:Granted, but they are actually selling you rubbing alcohol and dirty water. (lol@Operation Swill)

I wish people would stop cheating on CS:S. :mad:

Granted:
[Image: 2weys7q.jpg]

I wish my laptop had a self revivable screen so that when I rage I could punch it and it would autofix for the next round...