Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corrupt a Wish
Pretty fun forum game I came across elsewhere.
Each player writes an ending corrupting the previous players wish, while making a wish of their own. For example:

Player A Wrote:I wish I had a hawt girlfriend.

Player B Wrote:Granted, but she dies of a high fever in your arms and you spend the rest of your life bemoaning your loss.

I wish I had a cooler girlfriend.
...and so forth. Your wishes don't have to be grand. It's corrupting others' wishes where the best fun is at.

I wish I had more whiskey in my apartment.
George, Of The Jungle Jun 29, 2012:
Is this the profile of a bear?? Hmm, I didn't know bears were capable of playing css. Don't they break the keyboard with their massive paws? This is very peculiar and requires further investigation. If this is true, no one knows what kind of risks this might hold. They might electrocute themselves, maybe they become addicted to the game causing them to neglect their parental tasks. What must become of their offspring?
I will select a team consisting of the world's foremost scientists that will go about this scientific quest in the uttermost professional manner. This taskforce will carry the name "CANBURZREALLYPLAYCOUWNTERTRIKE - HUHWHUT????". I trust upon these men a task of huge importance, the fate of bearkind may depend on it. Godspeed men, Godspeed!
Granted, but an earthquake happens an hour later and it break all over the floor.

I wish I was a little bit taller.

[Image: tumblr_mf1umwFOnm1r4eysco1_500.gif]
Granted , but in accident you lost those giant legs of yours Tongue (hope so its not taken as an offense if did then sorry)

I wish I had a red head girlfriend.
Granted , but her head was literally red (her head is in flames)

I wish unicorns are real .
"People scream when I Scrim"
[Image: ghostcat-300x230.jpg]
Granted, they are but they're called horses and they don't have horns

I wish I was good at counter strike.
[Image: gifstache.com_897_1342732574.gif]
enjoy. M-C
[Image: 910323_202.png]
Granted. However, you soon develop a rare case of Alzheimer's that causes you to constantly blank out and forget strats, objectives, and even what team you're on ingame, making you the most spacy and useless good player in counter strike history.

I wish I could hang out with my old buddy George of the Jungle and meet his hot wife, Ursula.
George, Of The Jungle Jun 29, 2012:
Is this the profile of a bear?? Hmm, I didn't know bears were capable of playing css. Don't they break the keyboard with their massive paws? This is very peculiar and requires further investigation. If this is true, no one knows what kind of risks this might hold. They might electrocute themselves, maybe they become addicted to the game causing them to neglect their parental tasks. What must become of their offspring?
I will select a team consisting of the world's foremost scientists that will go about this scientific quest in the uttermost professional manner. This taskforce will carry the name "CANBURZREALLYPLAYCOUWNTERTRIKE - HUHWHUT????". I trust upon these men a task of huge importance, the fate of bearkind may depend on it. Godspeed men, Godspeed!
Quote:I wish I could hang out with my old buddy George of the Jungle and meet his hot wife, Ursula.

Granted, but turns out George was lying about his wife so he can just lure you in and keep you hostage and keep you in a hole he has in his basement giving you lotion telling you it puts the lotion on the skin or it gets the hose again.

>inb4 [video=youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=j3aYZSAyEuM[/video]

I wish I was whiter than I already am.
Granted, unfortunately now you can never go out in the sun again, if you do you DIE.
I wish I would get a lap dance from Jennifer Love Hewitt.
[Image: 61kfgjqll7.jpg]
[Image: cucubelu2.jpg]
[Image: 801768_101.png]
Former Stargate Worlds International Moderator
Granted, only it turns out that when she grinds on you, you feel a man's junk rubbing up on you.

I wish I had a better gaming system.
[Image: 552360_101.png]
Granted, but it doesn't let you play more, since you have household duties and children on your shoulders who doesn't let you play.

I wish I had an island as much closer to equator as possible.
[video=youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=aeEQDtk63H4[/video]
[Image: scaled.php?server=707&filename=mrpussy.png&res=medium]