(wL) Forums
Dead "all talk" for Pop maps and 24/7 servers - Printable Version

+- (wL) Forums (https://war-lords.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Community (https://war-lords.net/forum/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Suggestions or Issues (https://war-lords.net/forum/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: Dead "all talk" for Pop maps and 24/7 servers (/thread-5307.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Dead "all talk" for Pop maps and 24/7 servers - M. Bison - Dec 07 2011

-snip-

RE: Dead "all talk" for Pop maps and 24/7 servers - Spartacus - Dec 07 2011

I don't think that's what Spartan meant. He meant enabling the dead players,both Ts  and CTs, to talk to one another. No alive players involved. So no ghosting whatsoever.

RE: Dead "all talk" for Pop maps and 24/7 servers - Assassin - Dec 07 2011

Thanks for the clarification.
you can always give it a try and see if this works well or not.

RE: Dead "all talk" for Pop maps and 24/7 servers - Anonymous - Dec 07 2011

No Bison, they said, dead can only talk to dead, and alive only can hear alive.... I have seen this on some server long time ago too, I think you got it wrong.

RE: Dead "all talk" for Pop maps and 24/7 servers - M. Bison - Dec 07 2011

ruplayer Wrote:No Bison, they said, dead can only talk to dead, and alive only can hear alive.... I have seen this on some server long time ago too, I think you got it wrong.
Yeah, I see that. I think all those scrims are finally getting to my head.  :'(

Anyways, I'm not exactly sure what purpose this would have other than to "talk shit" to the other team. Tongue

Dead "all talk" enabled:
1). "Talk shit" to enemy. Perhaps this may result in an increase in competitiveness?
2). People unaware of this being enabled will certainly ruin strategies.

RE: Dead "all talk" for Pop maps and 24/7 servers - Anonymous - Dec 07 2011

People will get used to it, and sometimes I like to "talk shit" to my friends in the other team.

RE: Dead "all talk" for Pop maps and 24/7 servers - Assassin - Dec 07 2011

M. Bison Wrote:
ruplayer Wrote:No Bison, they said, dead can only talk to dead, and alive only can hear alive.... I have seen this on some server long time ago too, I think you got it wrong.
Yeah, I see that. I think all those scrims are finally getting to my head.  :'(

Anyways, I'm not exactly sure what purpose this would have other than to "talk shit" to the other team. Tongue

Dead "all talk" enabled:
1). "Talk shit" to enemy. Perhaps this may result in an increase in competitiveness?
2). People unaware of this being enabled will certainly ruin strategies.
Damn you for confusing me again... LOL jk Tongue

RE: Dead "all talk" for Pop maps and 24/7 servers - SpartanOnLSD - Dec 16 2011

I think it would just bring a lot more fun and competitiveness to the servers. Yeah maybe some friendly shit talking but either way people are going to do that.

As for tuning stratigeies for all the other teams knows they are just trying to throw them off by saying that. Just like when i type A or B in all chat on scrims. Lol

RE: Dead "all talk" for Pop maps and 24/7 servers - pTK - Dec 16 2011

I approve of this. The issue of mic spam happens anyways.  But with 40 players listening to the fucker i gaurantee an admin will get a pm.

Also I do enjoy shit talking to enemy team.  i.e. "i  be in B site. Come take B site. Common i dare you. I AM UNDEFEATABLE!"

RE: Dead "all talk" for Pop maps and 24/7 servers - Spartacus - Dec 16 2011

pTK Wrote:I approve of this. The issue of mic spam happens anyways.  But with 40 players listening to the fucker i gaurantee an admin will get a pm.

Also I do enjoy shit talking to enemy team.  i.e. "i  be in B site. Come take B site. Common i dare you. I AM UNDEFEATABLE!"

Lol that and it gets really quiet when I'm the only one on the team with a mic. At least i can talk about life and philosophy with the dead opponents if this is implemented.