Poll: What you do guys think about having the Pop maps and 24/7 servers having dead "all talk"? Show Results
Yes
16 80.00%
No
4 20.00%
Total 20 vote(s) 100%
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dead "all talk" for Pop maps and 24/7 servers
If you dont know what i mean buy dead "all talk", Its when after you die you can talk to the other team.

I think this would be an excellent way of helping to enforce server rules on both teams, without having to change teams to see if someone is spamming a Mic or something of that nature. Other players could notify an admin of potential campers (ppl not doing the objective) and be able to get their attention easier b/c the admins will be able to hear the voice of the person.

I know that some of the server do have this and it really helps a great deal when people are breaking the rules. PLease consider this!

Lets here what you guys think!

Thanks!
[Image: jmchoooiumxgp4oyra5.png][Image: 4im0y2kvr2yk2v2nr7.png]

http://war-lords.net/flamez/matt-4838/m ... n#msg34895
^^^^ Click and say Thank you to the guys who keep
this shit going.NOW^^^^

naive Wrote:I've fallen asleep cuddling a laptop before, don't judge me.
And i guess "Spectators" should be able to hear and see all the players chat & mic talk, its really stupid to restrict those who are spectating people incl. admins from seeing hearing the other teams talk, or writing to them.
[Image: bxj6gaq99c9hyvinfkvn.jpg]
[Image: w0l5y0.png]
Too much of a headache. I see many mutes/voteban/excessive trolling in the future with this.  It already annoying not being able to player list mute from non-steamers.  Its too easy to switch teams and back for a spammer.
Mr.Tea Wrote:Too much of a headache. I see many mutes/voteban/excessive trolling in the future with this.  It already annoying not being able to player list mute from non-steamers.  Its too easy to switch teams and back for a spammer.
dont forget ghosting too
Mr.Tea Wrote:Too much of a headache. I see many mutes/voteban/excessive trolling in the future with this.  It already annoying not being able to player list mute from non-steamers.  Its too easy to switch teams and back for a spammer.
I think the manager is set so you can only switch teams once a round.

You can't ghost when it's dead all talk... It means that only the dead can speak to each other. I supported such a thing but it was shot down in the past.
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
I'm not talking in reference to ghosting.  I'm just saying it has always been annoying on other servers.  Admins can force switch as many times as the wish.  Just know people's personalities and the headaches that will ensue.
Ghosting was in reference to Assassin.
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
<yes>

Pros:

-Easier to deal with mic spamers, for admins.
-Fun, sometimes you die on the beginning of the round, at least you have a buddy who you can talk to. That is when the most player rage quit, who knows, maybe it will keep servers more populated.

Cons:

-Hard to pre-plan something while you're dead, the only option now is a teamchat.
-If no admin on, it may become messy.

Don't vote NO because of ghosting reason, because ghosting is impossible in this case, it's only for DEAD people.
MindHACKer Wrote:And i guess "Spectators" should be able to hear and see all the players chat & mic talk, its really stupid to restrict those who are spectating people incl. admins from seeing hearing the other teams talk, or writing to them.
i agree with this.. in office specs can see only hear T's commands or when someone write using ''Y''
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
joker8baller Wrote:Ghosting was in reference to Assassin.
ruplayer Wrote:<yes>

Pros:

-Easier to deal with mic spamers, for admins.
-Fun, sometimes you die on the beginning of the round, at least you have a buddy who you can talk to. That is when the most player rage quit, who knows, maybe it will keep servers more populated.

Cons:

-Hard to pre-plan something while you're dead, the only option now is a teamchat.
-If no admin on, it may become messy.

Don't vote NO because of ghosting reason, because ghosting is impossible in this case, it's only for DEAD people.
ok fine my bad i got confused a bit, but there is still an issue here and thats spamming, and just like ruplayer said if its on you cant pre-plan unless you use team chat