(wL) Forums
Special Hand Symbols - Printable Version

+- (wL) Forums (https://war-lords.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Discussions (https://war-lords.net/forum/forum-23.html)
+--- Forum: Media Mania (https://war-lords.net/forum/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Special Hand Symbols (/thread-2759.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: Special Hand Symbols - Eternal - Jul 24 2011

Ok, I can see the mix up with him dong Drake - Lyric blah blah blah, then him putting Led Zeplin - Song, blah blah blah, but it wasnt hard to tell the difference. Confusing yes, but not that big. imo

RE: Special Hand Symbols - The Rival - Jul 24 2011

When everything is just a big block of text, it's hard to tell what's actually necessary and what is key information. Trust me, a lot of the things he types are not necessary. You may think I am being facetious, but I assure you I am being factual.

Can we please get on to my points now? I spent a lot of time refreshing my memory on this subject, and I would like to reach a conclusion.

I, The Rival Wrote:1) When everything is just a big block of text, it's hard to tell what's actually necessary and what is key information. 2)Trust me, a lot of the things he types are not necessary. You may think I am being facetious, but I assure you I am being factual.

3) Can we please get on to my points now? I spent a lot of time refreshing my memory on this subject, and I would like to reach a conclusion.

1) Take the time to read. Smile

2) Yes, no, in your opinion it is, but in his, it could be necessary.

3) No one forcefully stopped you from your points, go as you feel the need to prove your point(s).

No, I am waiting for a rebuttal, and since you have been so prolific in your defense of Tech Nine, I was expecting a return from you. Are you not part of this debate? Merely a voyeur of the ever-growing debate, and just felt like chipping in on a few cheap shots? I am curious as to your position in this debate.

If by my position, you mean my belief on it, well that sir, was already posted...  :Smile
EternalReaper Wrote:Actually, a lot of people are believing that anyone famous that has died is due to the Illuminati. Now, do I believe they control the whole world, yes/no. I think yes because of what people have put out there to led to their existence and I think no because, honestly it sounds too... Hard to believe that they made themselves this visible.

If not, my position would be this, I jumped in as I do believe the Illuminati are real, somewhat. Am I here to prove you wrong, no, how can I prove you wrong when you are so confident in your sources? Do I wanna prove you wrong? It depends, its my belief and I stick with it, if I wanted to prove you wrong I wouldve posted pictures, documents, aka sources. You already have gotten my opinion on it, I am in the middle. These so called, "cheap shots", call em what you want but, Ive gotten you both on these "cheap shots". If youre going to post something and I think its weird or wrong, Ima call you on it. Which is why I asked you for sources.  Wink

By definition, if you believe in the Illuminati, then you are not in the middle. You have picked your side, that being the side of people that believe in the Illuminati.

But what baffles me more is the fact that you have quite clearly read, acknowledged and understood each of my responses to Tech Nines absurd (albeit well founded amongst certain individuals) claims, yet you still believe in his side rather than mine? Each time I present a wealth of evidence proving my side, but you go with your belief, why?

RE: Special Hand Symbols - TeChN9Ne - Jul 24 2011

Sorry to say Rival but the evidence is clear everyone knows there here and all of us are on the side that wants expose the Illuminati and help the world wake up from years and years of secrets, The government shouldn't keep any secrets from us. The NWO(New World Order) is real and it was born on September 11th 2001. every country into one government, Most leaders are informed about this plan and are preparing for this. The history books were edited by them, They can make you think whatever they want and its been working for more then 200 years, Its called mind control. "Immortal Technique - Im just trying to save the world but your getting in line to rape her"

Are the illuminati telling you to post all this rival... o.O

RE: Special Hand Symbols - JackMonroe - Jul 24 2011

TeChN9Ne Wrote:Sorry to say Rival but the evidence is clear everyone knows there here and all of us are on the side that wants expose the Illuminati and help the world wake up from years and years of secrets, The government shouldn't keep any secrets from us. The NWO(New World Order) is real and it was born on September 11th 2001. every country into one government, Most leaders are informed about this plan and are preparing for this. The history books were edited by them, They can make you think whatever they want and its been working for more then 200 years, Its called mind control. "Immortal Technique - Im just trying to save the world but your getting in line to rape her"

If you want to expose them, since you know who they are, then expose them.  Give me their names and addresses and I will go investigate them.

RE: Special Hand Symbols - TeChN9Ne - Jul 24 2011

JackMonroe Wrote:
TeChN9Ne Wrote:Sorry to say Rival but the evidence is clear everyone knows there here and all of us are on the side that wants expose the Illuminati and help the world wake up from years and years of secrets, The government shouldn't keep any secrets from us. The NWO(New World Order) is real and it was born on September 11th 2001. every country into one government, Most leaders are informed about this plan and are preparing for this. The history books were edited by them, They can make you think whatever they want and its been working for more then 200 years, Its called mind control. "Immortal Technique - Im just trying to save the world but your getting in line to rape her"

If you want to expose them, since you know who they are, then expose them.  Give me their names and addresses and I will go investigate them.
Here are the 13 top bloodlines:
The Astor Bloodline
The Bundy Bloodline
The Collins Bloodline
The DuPont Bloodline
The Freeman Bloodline
The Kennedy Bloodline
The Li Bloodline
The Onassis Bloodline
The Reynolds Bloodline
The Rockefeller Bloodline
The Rothschild Bloodline
The Russell Bloodline
The Van Duyn Bloodline
Now its your job to find out who are in these families, One address would be Washington D.C The White House.