El Diablo
All Seeing Eye/ 666
The el diablo represents the three horned god aka Satan
These are the people we are spost to look up to? Satanist
The pyramid is no doubt the eye on the back of the dollar bill
Why are they using these symbols? Some kind of message i believe
Lil wanye, Drake, Lady Gaga, Obama, Tom Cruise, Kanye West all apart of this
secret society known as the Illuminati. We all know what the numbers 666 means
what i dont understand is why make a hand symbol about it maybe cause they can show us and get away with it. All these famous people, mainstream, politicians they all sold their soul to Satan joining the Illuminati, Why would they sell their souls for a lifetime worth of wealth? Greed is the main key to it all. Me myself will never vote because my opinion towards who should be president doesn't matter, they will choose who gets to be what and who can get away with whatever.  This is real people need to WAKE UP. Save your soul, research 8)
Together we are a powerful force
As one mind, body, and soul.
Let no evil enter nor attempt to reduce us
Because of the beliefs we hold.
And with this love, combined with our strength,
We ward off pain and stress.
Technician I am, wholeheartedly,
In life and in death!
Stop learning our secrets...  :-\
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]

Next you will be telling me that Tupac was killed by the Illuminati for knowing too much and refusing their offer to join them.
If you read this, you suck.
I, The Rival Wrote:Next you will be telling me that Tupac was killed by the Illuminati for knowing too much and refusing their offer to join them.

Youre gong to lol when I say this but, yeah thats what people think. The Illuminati apparently killed him because he was starting to reveal them and wouldnt keep it to himself, so they killed him before he could expose them.
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]

I know, I was being sarcastic. It's a bunch of rubbish.
Actually Tupac could of started a civil war between west & east because of his beef with biggie and bad boy ent. Tupac made a song called killuminati attempting to expose them, They Killed him and biggie to both stop the war and stop any further exposure to the public. If they let the war happen it could ruin there plans for world domination aka New world order that they have been planning since the discovery of America  ;D
In life and in death!
So then why didn't they kill Tupac BEFORE he released the song?
Symbol hand lol
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: 74pkdcefk45p0ob8e76j.gif]
[Image: 164962_208.png]
They thought that people were too dumb to understand what Tupac was saying so it wasn't a big deal for them
In life and in death!
I think that is a pretty big leap. I think maybe you should look at large groups of influential people that actually run the world, and be afraid of them. For example, The Bilderberg Group holds hundreds of high ranking military officials, world leaders and important business men from the last 50 years. The Illuminati is a group which has never been proved to exist, and their members are pure speculation.

So I am more likely to believe that Bilderberg are running the world behind our backs in their secret meetings, rather than an imaginary group that apparently killed 2 hip hop artists and is controlling everything.