(wL) Forums
Approved Admin application for server 24/7 office Asia - Printable Version

+- (wL) Forums (https://war-lords.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Community (https://war-lords.net/forum/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Staff Applications (https://war-lords.net/forum/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: Approved Admin application for server 24/7 office Asia (/thread-12599.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

Admin application for server 24/7 office Asia [APPROVED] - KINGKONG - Feb 28 2014

Name: KING KONG
Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:63279316
Timezone: (UTC+05:30) Chennai, Kolkata, Mumbai, New Delhi
Availability: 2 pm till 3 am (playtime) and 15-24 hrs (steam online)
Tell us something about yourself: I am a Doctor as well as a gamer which is totally contrary. I am full of surprises. i am not a muscular like a Kingkong :p i like sharing moments and helping out others Smile. I respect the person who respect meWink

Reason For Admin Application: I like warlord server and i play most of the time in office and dust2 server ASIA. I like to have fair play which is hardly seen. Most of the time one team is deliberately stacked. Some players camp till the last minutes just to survive the round or to save the gun he has....which make others frustrated and make the game so boring (not only me but also the rest of the players). Even i used to get angry at some players who did so, but they don't bother. Some purposely spamming mic and chat even radio command. Most of players abusing other players ( in terms of skill , origin, nationality,etc.) quite often. Some have racist remark on other players. Might be some admins ( hardly 3-4) tried their best to resolve the situation, but they are not there all the time along. So i would like to extend my hand to help the server , making a better place to play and everyone enjoy the game.

THANK YOU!

With regards, KINGKONG

RE: Admin application for server 24/7 office Asia [APPROVED] - pudin - Mar 03 2014

Good luck Dr. King Kong.

Did you ever get angry with me?

RE: Admin application for server 24/7 office Asia [APPROVED] - KINGKONG - Mar 03 2014

pudin, post: 107761, member: 17154 Wrote:Good luck Dr. King Kong.

Did you ever get angry with me?

why would i be angry to you my fren o_O we are brother in armS Wink
Quote: I AM NOT ANGRY BUT JUST GOT FRUSTRATED TO THOSE WHO DELIBERATELY CAMP JST TO SAVE THEIR LIVES OR GUNS TILL THE END OF THE ROUND AND MAKES EVERYONE BORING . CAMP FOR A REASON BUT NOT TILL END OF THE ROUND. YOU ARE NOT ONE OF THEM
by the way u are not pro also :p
THANKS DEAR FREN !!!

RE: Admin application for server 24/7 office Asia [APPROVED] - pudin - Mar 03 2014

Thanks!

And yup im not pro, never was. All for fun. lol.

RE: Admin application for server 24/7 office Asia [APPROVED] - KINGKONG - Mar 03 2014

pudin, post: 107764, member: 17154 Wrote:Thanks!

And yup im not pro, never was. All for fun. lol.

HAHAHA... that's what we all want FUN....ok la U r pro...dnt be sad Big Grin

LOL. I am not. Just wants to have fun after a long day of work. Dont even think i got mad at anybody so far. Im at work right now, but my work allows me to surf freely.

Good luck with your application.

THANKS DUDE Smile All should enjoy

RE: Admin application for server 24/7 office Asia [APPROVED] - Muhammad Yousaf - Mar 03 2014

Good Luck man Smile

Muhammad Yousaf, post: 107789, member: 17300 Wrote:Good Luck man Smile
Thanx Dude Smile

RE: Admin application for server 24/7 office Asia [APPROVED] - Kaki - Mar 04 2014

Good luck Smile