(wL) Forums
Another Mini Tournament??? - Printable Version

+- (wL) Forums (https://war-lords.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Community (https://war-lords.net/forum/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Suggestions or Issues (https://war-lords.net/forum/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: Another Mini Tournament??? (/thread-15581.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Another Mini Tournament??? - HowZaT - Aug 27 2015

Hey guys, i was writing to put forward a suggestion for another mini tournament to be held late October or around that time. I dont think im the only one who believes the last one was a huge success, and it also helped to bring a few new players to our amazing community.

i also think this will help players that might be new to css see the competitive side of the game that we all know and love, and at the same time, help the more experienced players grow in a team community.

RE: Another Mini Tournament??? - Mechanic - Aug 27 2015

(Aug 27 2015, 08:21 AM)HowZaT Wrote: Hey guys, i was writing to put forward a suggestion for another mini tournament to be held late October or around that time. I dont think im the only one who believes the last one was a huge success, and it also helped to bring a few new players to our amazing community.

i also think this will help players that might be new to css see the competitive side of the game that we all know and love, and at the same time, help the more experienced players grow in a team community.

i want to challenge u guys

Team Omelette vs Team Direct Frag!!!!

5 vs 5

r u ready!!

RE: Another Mini Tournament??? - Gooby - Aug 27 2015

maybe one for csgo too ? Big Grin

RE: Another Mini Tournament??? - Sibrox - Aug 27 2015

(Aug 27 2015, 08:58 AM)Mechanic Wrote:
(Aug 27 2015, 08:21 AM)HowZaT Wrote: Hey guys, i was writing to put forward a suggestion for another mini tournament to be held late October or around that time. I dont think im the only one who believes the last one was a huge success, and it also helped to bring a few new players to our amazing community.

5 vs 5

r u ready!!

You can say that you're ready if you have CSS on steam ready.

(Aug 27 2015, 09:46 AM)Sibrox Wrote:

5 vs 5

r u ready!!

You can say that you're ready if you have CSS on steam ready.

yo! sibrox i got the game!!!!

will start playing frm nxt month!

I guess u didint still get the game! get a cd Key and activate on steam

CDs are less cost compared to Steam game

Buy Soon..... Shy

RE: Another Mini Tournament??? - HowZaT - Aug 27 2015

5 vs 5

r u ready!!
OK, PM me and we can discuss a time

(Aug 27 2015, 10:55 AM)HowZaT Wrote:

5 vs 5

r u ready!!

hw abt october???

5 vs 5

You have ur own server right??

(Aug 27 2015, 10:55 AM)HowZaT Wrote:

5 vs 5

r u ready!!

most of the members are no steam

make the server that no steamers can too join.

RE: Another Mini Tournament??? - ShuriKunai - Aug 27 2015

(Aug 27 2015, 09:15 AM)Gooby Wrote: maybe one for csgo too ? Big Grin

There is one for CS:GO, but we we'rent able to get to the sign up deadline

(Aug 27 2015, 11:02 AM)FlameCurrent Wrote:
(Aug 27 2015, 09:15 AM)Gooby Wrote: maybe one for csgo too ? Big Grin

There is one for CS:GO, but we we'rent able to get to the sign up deadline

flame can we keep match between my grp and ur grp in october???

no steamers can also take part in our clan and what abt ur's??