(wL) Forums
You can now unban your own PUG bans - Printable Version

+- (wL) Forums (https://war-lords.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Lobby (https://war-lords.net/forum/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: News (https://war-lords.net/forum/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: You can now unban your own PUG bans (/thread-15688.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

You can now unban your own PUG bans - Riser - Oct 03 2015

We have added a feature where you can now unban or reduce your PUG bans.

If you have 3 or less bans within the month you got a PUG ban, you get an unban. If not you get a reduced ban.

You only get to use it once every month.

All you need to do is go to your PUG ban and you should see a notice like this:

EDIT: Some bans might not work, it'll be updated soon and you should be able to use it then

RE: You can now unban your own PUG bans - Call me when humans go extinct - Oct 03 2015

nice job, im going to get myself banned and test it out

RE: You can now unban your own PUG bans - ȠAIGEL - Oct 03 2015

Good job on this new feature

RE: You can now unban your own PUG bans - HowZaT - Oct 03 2015

so i can use hacks, then get unbanned. COOL

Kappa

RE: You can now unban your own PUG bans - ShuriKunai - Oct 03 2015

(Oct 03 2015, 09:08 AM)Riser Wrote: We have added a feature where you can now unban or reduce your PUG bans.

If you have 3 or less bans within the month you got a PUG ban, you get an unban. If not you get a reduced ban.

EDIT: Some bans might not work, it'll be updated soon and you should be able to use it then

Hey Riser, I see you listened to my advice... Thanks for implementing this. Have a good day

RE: You can now unban your own PUG bans - Riser - Oct 03 2015

(Oct 03 2015, 12:43 PM)FlameCurrent Wrote:
(Oct 03 2015, 09:08 AM)Riser Wrote: We have added a feature where you can now unban or reduce your PUG bans.

Hey Riser, I see you listened to my advice... Thanks for implementing this. Have a good day

Your advice was to remove the PUG ban system, this feature was already discussed long before you posted that thread. It was only recently added.

RE: You can now unban your own PUG bans - ryz - Oct 03 2015

I don't PUG but ahhh nice.

RE: You can now unban your own PUG bans - luxuriant - Oct 03 2015

(Oct 03 2015, 11:37 AM)HowZaT Wrote: so i can use hacks, then get unbanned. COOL

Kappa

Nonsense Rolleyes

RE: You can now unban your own PUG bans - luxuriant - Oct 03 2015

Thanks for this riser.

RE: You can now unban your own PUG bans - steroid - Oct 03 2015

I hate this new system.If some one gets rekt continuosly, then he may quit the game without waiting for a sub and then he use this new system to unban himself. But, others have to play 4 vs 5 till they get a new player into the game. This system affects the other players in his team. If he quits in the 1st half of the game, then if no one joins the game, it totally affects the game. Then it reduces the interest for pug'ing. This is my opinion. Thank you...