Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You can now unban your own PUG bans
We have added a feature where you can now unban or reduce your PUG bans.

If you have 3 or less bans within the month you got a PUG ban, you get an unban. If not you get a reduced ban.

You only get to use it once every month.

All you need to do is go to your PUG ban and you should see a notice like this:

EDIT: Some bans might not work, it'll be updated soon and you should be able to use it then
nice job, im going to get myself banned and test it out
[Image: Photo%20collage-climate%20scenarios-glob...k=rcowMNf5]
Good job on this new feature
Minigames
[Image: 1527304_101.png]

Dust2 Deathmatch Asia
[Image: 1989480_101.png]
so i can use hacks, then get unbanned. COOL

Kappa
I'm currently on summer break, I don't have a job (Hard to get when you have a criminal record, don't ask). instead, I've been playing 12 hours of CSGO a day. today i was playing hide and seek with my baby brother only to find that I was jiggle peeking corners in real life. I have this crosshair burned into my vision that Im constantly lining up at headshot level. My friends wanted to go out and get pissed today on straya day, i told them that I have to rankup my smurf.
(Oct 03 2015, 09:08 AM)Riser Wrote: We have added a feature where you can now unban or reduce your PUG bans.

If you have 3 or less bans within the month you got a PUG ban, you get an unban. If not you get a reduced ban.

EDIT: Some bans might not work, it'll be updated soon and you should be able to use it then

Hey Riser, I see you listened to my advice... Thanks for implementing this. Have a good day
"EyeSockDyk & IceWallowCome" - Degenerate Boglodite Reading This
(Oct 03 2015, 12:43 PM)FlameCurrent Wrote:
(Oct 03 2015, 09:08 AM)Riser Wrote: We have added a feature where you can now unban or reduce your PUG bans.

Hey Riser, I see you listened to my advice... Thanks for implementing this. Have a good day

Your advice was to remove the PUG ban system, this feature was already discussed long before you posted that thread. It was only recently added.
I don't PUG but ahhh nice.
[Image: you-better-break-me-off-a-piece-of-that-...927474.png]
(Oct 03 2015, 11:37 AM)HowZaT Wrote: so i can use hacks, then get unbanned. COOL

Kappa

Nonsense Rolleyes
[Image: sig.php?player_id=3869&background=random]

[Image: 76561198049981234.png]
Thanks for this riser.
[Image: sig.php?player_id=3869&background=random]

[Image: 76561198049981234.png]
I hate this new system.If some one gets rekt continuosly, then he may quit the game without waiting for a sub and then he use this new system to unban himself. But, others have to play 4 vs 5 till they get a new player into the game. This system affects the other players in his team. If he quits in the 1st half of the game, then if no one joins the game, it totally affects the game. Then it reduces the interest for pug'ing. This is my opinion. Thank you...
[Image: 76561198154181167.png][Image: AddFriend.png]