(wL) Forums
Denied Syndarinn unban appeal. - Printable Version

+- (wL) Forums (https://war-lords.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Community (https://war-lords.net/forum/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Ban Appeals (https://war-lords.net/forum/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: Denied Syndarinn unban appeal. (/thread-16875.html)

Syndarinn unban appeal. - syndarinn - Jul 25 2017

Name: (I change my name alot so im not 100% sure, it was probably "markus" though)

SteamID: ([font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][/url]STEAM_0:0:32212510)[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Hello, instead of lying like the majority of users that request to be unbanned, I am going to be 100% straight forward with my story. I was banned for Eyeroll Test Violation I believe it is, at the time of this happen, I admit I was 100% cheating. I decided to cheat figuring that CSS was a dead game with dead servers, and wanted to have a bit of fun mainly with bhopping, I watched videos seeing how quick you could go and thought it'd be very fun. I used a free cheat and that account later got vac banned. I have found out that you guys host PUG's, and that lots of people play on them. I would like to be unbanned to play on these servers, I can guarantee you that I no longer do cheat, in fact, everything that had to do with CSS cheating has been deleted off of my computer. I believe it was a ip ban because iv'e tried to join on multiple accounts and all are banned. I'm basically asking for a second chance and can promise you I will never be cheating on CSS, or your servers again. Thank you for taking the time to read this, I appreciate it, and hopefully I will be unbanned![url=https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198024690748]TEAM_0:0:
[/font]

RE: Syndarinn unban appeal. - sift - Jul 25 2017

cheaters should never be unbanned

RE: Syndarinn unban appeal. - Jesse W. - Jul 25 2017

Donate to the sever

RE: Syndarinn unban appeal. - _nme - Jul 26 2017

i didn't read any of that, but for trying to make me read it, i'd keep you banned.

RE: Syndarinn unban appeal. - QueenCrazy - Jul 26 2017

1 vac ban on record, multiple game bans, last ban being 23 days ago and 2 other accounts having vac bans one even saying 0 days ago so I don't think you should be unbanned but it is not up to me so please wait for a root admin or somebody to respond to this but for now have a good day.

RE: Syndarinn unban appeal. - Jesse W. - Jul 26 2017

Henson has like 10 vac bans and afaik doesn't cheat on warlords

I hate hackers as much as the next guy but this comes off as a sincere post

RE: Syndarinn unban appeal. - QueenCrazy - Jul 26 2017

(Jul 26 2017, 12:50 PM)Jesse_Watters Wrote: Henson has like 10 vac bans and afaik doesn't cheat on warlords

Ya that's what I thought too for the most part and at first I was going to say he deserves a second chance but the bans are too soon but that is just my opinion and not really up to me on what happens.

RE: Syndarinn unban appeal. - syndarinn - Jul 26 2017

(Jul 26 2017, 06:33 AM)QueenCrazy Wrote: 1 vac ban on record, multiple game bans, last ban being 23 days ago and 2 other accounts having vac bans one even saying 0 days ago so I don't think you should be unbanned but it is not up to me so please wait for a root admin or somebody to respond to this but for now have a good day.

Yes, I have cheated a lot before, these are all real bans, however as said, I do not cheat any longer, all cheats i had for every game (CS:GO, CSS) have been deleted off my computer permanently and I never plan on going back to cheating again.

RE: Syndarinn unban appeal. - sift - Jul 26 2017

(Jul 26 2017, 12:50 PM)Jesse_Watters Wrote: Henson has like 10 vac bans and afaik doesn't cheat on warlords

oh yeah this is totally believable

(Jul 26 2017, 08:28 PM)syndarinn Wrote:
(Jul 26 2017, 06:33 AM)QueenCrazy Wrote: 1 vac ban on record, multiple game bans, last ban being 23 days ago and 2 other accounts having vac bans one even saying 0 days ago so I don't think you should be unbanned but it is not up to me so please wait for a root admin or somebody to respond to this but for now have a good day.

Yes, I have cheated a lot before, these are all real bans, however as said, I do not cheat any longer, all cheats i had for every game (CS:GO, CSS) have been deleted off my computer permanently and I never plan on going back to cheating again.

almost as much as i believe this

RE: Syndarinn unban appeal. - M. Bison - Jul 28 2017

All accounts VAC banned. RIP.