• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  Syndarinn unban appeal.
cheaters should never be unbanned
[-] The following 1 user Likes sift's post:
   CaliSnipe
Donate to the sever
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jesse W.'s post:
   Pin drop
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
i didn't read any of that, but for trying to make me read it, i'd keep you banned.
1 vac ban on record, multiple game bans, last ban being 23 days ago and 2 other accounts having vac bans one even saying 0 days ago so I don't think you should be unbanned but it is not up to me so please wait for a root admin or somebody to respond to this but for now have a good day.
Hi Big Grin
-Crazy
Henson has like 10 vac bans and afaik doesn't cheat on warlords

I hate hackers as much as the next guy but this comes off as a sincere post
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
(Jul 26 2017, 12:50 PM)Jesse_Watters Wrote: Henson has like 10 vac bans and afaik doesn't cheat on warlords

Ya that's what I thought too for the most part and at first I was going to say he deserves a second chance but the bans are too soon but that is just my opinion and not really up to me on what happens.
Hi Big Grin
-Crazy
(Jul 26 2017, 06:33 AM)QueenCrazy Wrote: 1 vac ban on record, multiple game bans, last ban being 23 days ago and 2 other accounts having vac bans one even saying 0 days ago so I don't think you should be unbanned but it is not up to me so please wait for a root admin or somebody to respond to this but for now have a good day.

Yes, I have cheated a lot before, these are all real bans, however as said, I do not cheat any longer, all cheats i had for every game (CS:GO, CSS) have been deleted off my computer permanently and I never plan on going back to cheating again.
(Jul 26 2017, 12:50 PM)Jesse_Watters Wrote: Henson has like 10 vac bans and afaik doesn't cheat on warlords

oh yeah this is totally believable

(Jul 26 2017, 08:28 PM)syndarinn Wrote:
(Jul 26 2017, 06:33 AM)QueenCrazy Wrote: 1 vac ban on record, multiple game bans, last ban being 23 days ago and 2 other accounts having vac bans one even saying 0 days ago so I don't think you should be unbanned but it is not up to me so please wait for a root admin or somebody to respond to this but for now have a good day.

Yes, I have cheated a lot before, these are all real bans, however as said, I do not cheat any longer, all cheats i had for every game (CS:GO, CSS) have been deleted off my computer permanently and I never plan on going back to cheating again.

almost as much as i believe this
All accounts VAC banned. RIP.
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol