(wL) Forums
Resolved Please Consider unban my account - Printable Version

+- (wL) Forums (https://war-lords.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Community (https://war-lords.net/forum/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Ban Appeals (https://war-lords.net/forum/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: Resolved Please Consider unban my account (/thread-17561.html)

Please Consider unban my account - Queenie - Jun 18 2018

Dear admin!

I just got banned because I broke the server rules. I'm so sorry that i broke the rule but I really don't know and  not yet read the rules. Sad

I used the trick to get awp (note: not hack). I promise that i wont broke the rule again from now. Please Consider unban my account.

Name banned : Queenie
Steam_ID : STEAM_0:0:1581365141
Unique_ID: U:1:3162730282

Thanks you in advanced. Shy

RE: Please Consider unban my account - tardbus - Jun 18 2018

Would you just click yes to the itunes agreement? Would you just click accept to a random book of rules stating nothing you post on facebook isn't yours to keep? Would you just start breaking the rules on a css server without reading the rules first? Apparently yes. +karma to you for at least not saying it was your little cousins girlfriends baby's sister.

RE: Please Consider unban my account - Queenie - Jun 19 2018

(Jun 18 2018, 04:23 PM)tardbus Wrote: Would you just click yes to the itunes agreement?  Would you just click accept to a random book of rules stating nothing you post on facebook isn't yours to keep?  Would you just start breaking the rules on a css server without reading the rules first?   Apparently yes.  +karma to you for at least not saying it was your little cousins girlfriends baby's sister.

I never go to warload website before. So how i got the server address to play game? I search on google to find nearest server to my country and it shown warlord server. And how i can buy awp? It just a bind command which available in consoles. It not hacking. If i use the command and broke the rule im sorry because i dont know. Please consider unban. If you want to know how can i buy awp i will send you.

RE: Please Consider unban my account - Crusader - Jun 20 2018

Let me give some insight to others who don't really know whats happening in this thread.
Based on current server rules in dust 24/7 pub servers , you are not allowed to buy awp if less then 7 players  on either side,after 7 players  u can buy 1 awp per side ,with a max of  2 awps for more then 14 players.
Queenie was able to buy awps with the command !mod ,even with less then 10 players  in the server every round regard less of  money situation.

In addition to this queenie is able to buy AK on ct side which is strictly available to donors as a perk by using !ak or !m4 command.
Player has used some sort of external script  to do this,as a result ban hammer has been dropped Smile Smile .

You can wait for the root admins to decide if this offense should be a permanent ban or not ,untill then enjoy the popcorn.

RE: Please Consider unban my account - Queenie - Jun 20 2018

(Jun 20 2018, 08:11 AM)Crusader2806 Wrote: Let me give some insight to others who don't really know whats happening in this thread.
Based on current server rules in dust 24/7 pub servers , you are not allowed to buy awp if less then 7 players  on either side,after 7 players  u can buy 1 awp per side ,with a max of  2 awps for more then 14 players.
Queenie was able to buy awps with the command !mod ,even with less then 10 players  in the server every round regard less of  money situation.

In addition to this queenie is able to buy AK on ct side which is strictly available to donors as a perk by using !ak or !m4 command.
Player has used some sort of external script  to do this,as a result ban hammer has been dropped Smile Smile .

You can wait for the root admins to decide if this offense should be a permanent ban or not ,untill then enjoy the popcorn.

@Crusader2806, Admin Please note that there are no external script to buy awp. I would like to explain you about "!mod" command that : I meant !mod= moderator. I used it to troll the player to prevent them know the command i used, I used !mod for fun with them. again, there no external script. so how can i buy awp? I type the 2 lines of command in Console:

- bind "kp_5" "buy awp"
- bind "kp_5" " buy magnum"

Explanation: kp_5 = key pad number 5 (shortcut to buy awp)
how to use: if i have enough money to buy awp i just press on number 5 button on keyboard to instant buy. i think because of your server bugs or your plugin bug.

this 2 lines command make me can buy awp. I have record the video for my evident. @Crusader2806, i will send you the link video by PM to prevent other player use the command in your server more than this.
and !ak i dont know what is using for. but the round you banned me which I stay on Ts side not Cts side, Please do not confuse.

Conclusion, I really apologize to All admins server that I make a mistake. I  know your server by searching on google (https://www.gametracker.com/search/css/SG/) so that why i not yet read the rules. I just know the general gaming rule are: no cheat, no chat spam, no use impolite words... . I never use external script, I used only bind keyboard command. So please consider unban. next time i dont use above command again and please fix this bug.

RE: Please Consider unban my account - Crusader - Jun 21 2018

(Jun 20 2018, 01:04 PM)Queenie Wrote:
(Jun 20 2018, 08:11 AM)Crusader2806 Wrote: Let me give some insight to others who don't really know whats happening in this thread.

@Crusader2806, Admin Please note that there are no external script to buy awp. I would like to explain you about "!mod" command that : I meant !mod= moderator. I used it to troll the player to prevent them know the command i used, I used !mod for fun with them. again, there no external script. so how can i buy awp? I type the 2 lines of command in Console:

- bind "kp_5" "buy awp"
- bind "kp_5" " buy magnum"

Explanation: kp_5 = key pad number 5 (shortcut to buy awp)
how to use: if i have enough money to buy awp i just press on number 5 button on keyboard to instant buy. i think because of your server bugs or your plugin bug.

this 2 lines command make me can buy awp. I have record the video for my evident. @Crusader2806, i will send you the link video by PM to prevent other player use the command in your server more than this.
and !ak i dont know what is using for. but the round you banned me which I stay on Ts side not Cts side, Please do not confuse.

Conclusion, I really apologize to All admins server that I make a mistake. I  know your server by searching on google (https://www.gametracker.com/search/css/SG/) so that why i not yet read the rules. I just know the general gaming rule are: no cheat, no chat spam, no use impolite words... . I never use external script, I used only bind keyboard command. So please consider unban. next time i dont use above command again and please fix this bug.

You have to wait for Bison to review this ,as i am not sure if that's a real bug in our system
Kindly be patient as root admins may take some time to review.

RE: Please Consider unban my account - M. Bison - Jun 21 2018

Ban set to 2 weeks due to chat history revealing his malicious intentions. Problem in question is fixed now.

RE: Please Consider unban my account - Queenie - Jun 21 2018

(Jun 21 2018, 02:31 AM)M. Bison Wrote: Ban set to 2 weeks due to chat history revealing his malicious intentions. Problem in question is fixed now.

Dear Root Admin,

Thank you for your Consideration. Shy

Queenie