(wL) Forums
Denied auronsc - Printable Version

+- (wL) Forums (https://war-lords.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Community (https://war-lords.net/forum/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Ban Appeals (https://war-lords.net/forum/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: Denied auronsc (/thread-17979.html)

auronsc - redloon84563 - Oct 29 2018

Hi,

I have just been banned by admin for "wallhack"

I have played 1.6 and source for over 12 years and semi-professionally at times. I have never cheated. 

I understand admin is under pressure from players who are constantly claiming hax, but please review demo subjectively and unban. 

Cheers,

Auron

RE: auronsc - Drago - Oct 29 2018

(Oct 29 2018, 03:53 PM)redloon84563 Wrote: Hi,

I have played 1.6 and source for over 12 years and semi-professionally at times. I have never cheated. 

I understand admin is under pressure from players who are constantly claiming hax, but please review demo subjectively and unban. 

Cheers,

Auron

WOW , "I have played 1.6 and source for over 12 years and semi-professionally at times. I have never cheated. "

How can you even say something like that? knowing better than anyone else that you were cheating.
I think you are terrible at hiding the wallhacks, let's pretend I didn't see anything other than this: you were constantly turning your back to flashes you could never see coming into your direction, and you were dodging nades you could never see  (stupid enough).
I will keep it short.
Of course, there is a lot more dumb stuff to see in the demos provided by Crusader.

Thanks for wasting 30 minutes of my life.

RE: auronsc - Hamaerox - Oct 30 2018

(Oct 29 2018, 03:53 PM)redloon84563 Wrote: Hi,

Cheers,

Auron

After reviewing the 2 demo's provided I went ahead and Unbanned you, sorry about that. Unfortunately it's quite rare to see players as cautious as you are on our servers and can be quite suspicious sometimes. I do hope you understand <3 Enjoy playing (:

RE: auronsc - redloon84563 - Oct 30 2018

Thanks for your fair and professional response.

RE: auronsc - M. Bison - Oct 30 2018

I reviewed two random PUG matches along with a few client-side demos and saw more than enough. He's been re-banned. The ban will not be removed under any circumstance.

RE: auronsc - rookoo - Oct 30 2018

(Oct 30 2018, 12:45 PM)M. Bison Wrote: I reviewed two random PUG matches along with a few client-side demos and saw more than enough. He's been re-banned. The ban will not be removed under any circumstance.

this good cop bad cop shit is getting old. let hammercock do his thing ya loser

RE: auronsc - Drago - Oct 30 2018

As I stated on the previous reply which got deleted, terrible at hiding those wallhacks.