Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  auronsc
Hi,

I have just been banned by admin for "wallhack"

I have played 1.6 and source for over 12 years and semi-professionally at times. I have never cheated. 

I understand admin is under pressure from players who are constantly claiming hax, but please review demo subjectively and unban. 

Cheers,

Auron
(Oct 29 2018, 03:53 PM)redloon84563 Wrote: Hi,

I have played 1.6 and source for over 12 years and semi-professionally at times. I have never cheated. 

I understand admin is under pressure from players who are constantly claiming hax, but please review demo subjectively and unban. 

Cheers,

Auron

WOW , "I have played 1.6 and source for over 12 years and semi-professionally at times. I have never cheated. "

How can you even say something like that? knowing better than anyone else that you were cheating.
I think you are terrible at hiding the wallhacks, let's pretend I didn't see anything other than this: you were constantly turning your back to flashes you could never see coming into your direction, and you were dodging nades you could never see  (stupid enough).
I will keep it short.
Of course, there is a lot more dumb stuff to see in the demos provided by Crusader.

Thanks for wasting 30 minutes of my life.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Drago's post:
   CaliSnipe
(Oct 29 2018, 03:53 PM)redloon84563 Wrote: Hi,

Cheers,

Auron

After reviewing the 2 demo's provided I went ahead and Unbanned you, sorry about that. Unfortunately it's quite rare to see players as cautious as you are on our servers and can be quite suspicious sometimes. I do hope you understand <3 Enjoy playing (:
*Please keep in mind, all War-Lords admins are donating their time to help the community. Each have their own lives to attend to and responses may take some time*
Thanks for your fair and professional response.
I reviewed two random PUG matches along with a few client-side demos and saw more than enough. He's been re-banned. The ban will not be removed under any circumstance.
[-] The following 2 users Like M. Bison's post:
   Drago, Hamaerox
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
(Oct 30 2018, 12:45 PM)M. Bison Wrote: I reviewed two random PUG matches along with a few client-side demos and saw more than enough. He's been re-banned. The ban will not be removed under any circumstance.

this good cop bad cop shit is getting old. let hammercock do his thing ya loser
As I stated on the previous reply which got deleted, terrible at hiding those wallhacks.