(wL) Forums
Ban appeal - Printable Version

+- (wL) Forums (https://war-lords.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Community (https://war-lords.net/forum/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Ban Appeals (https://war-lords.net/forum/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: Ban appeal (/thread-19285.html)

Ban appeal - Lubek - Aug 23 2024

Hey. I will be completely honest with you guys. I've got permabanned for eye test or something like that on my 2nd account. The purpose of it was to check how SMAC works, but i also got permabanned on my main account cause of the same ip i guess. I never tried to cheat intentionally on your servers to gain advantage and i've never connected to your server from my main account with any 3-rd party software. Also, if you guys want u can check my last games and i can do screenrecord, processes running in the background, handcam or anything u want to prove i've never tried to do that shit before. I only had it on my 2nd burner account was because i was messing with one of Polish server owners, where 99% of the administration is retarded, not banning other player which are their friends for breaking same rules as i was and their manual cheater detection (retarded 40 yo alcoholic with admin rank spectating me without vanish) doesn't work and i've proved it by playing rage for 30 ROUNDS and just telling them about me cheating right in front of them before being permabanned on burner account. If you don't want to unban me, then it's okay i know it's my bad and ill just leave.

Thanks for reading :DD

RE: Ban appeal - tardbus - Aug 23 2024

NIgga plz

RE: Ban appeal - Lewis - Aug 24 2024

(Aug 23 2024, 08:31 PM)Lubek Wrote: Hey. I will be completely honest with you guys. I've got permabanned for eye test or something like that on my 2nd account. The purpose of it was to check how SMAC works, but i also got permabanned on my main account cause of the same ip i guess. I never tried to cheat intentionally on your servers to gain advantage and i've never connected to your server from my main account with any 3-rd party software. Also, if you guys want u can check my last games and i can do screenrecord, processes running in the background, handcam or anything u want to prove i've never tried to do that shit before. I only had it on my 2nd burner account was because i was messing with one of Polish server owners, where 99% of the administration is retarded, not banning other player which are their friends for breaking same rules as i was and their manual cheater detection (retarded 40 yo alcoholic with admin rank spectating me without vanish) doesn't work and i've proved it by playing rage for 30 ROUNDS and just telling them about me cheating right in front of them before being permabanned on burner account. If you don't want to unban me, then it's okay i know it's my bad and ill just leave.

Thanks for reading Big GrinD

ALT's are linked based on steam shared accounts. You also intentionally tried fucking around with SMAC so this is entirely your own fault.

You banned yourself.