(wL) Forums
Quitting CS - Printable Version

+- (wL) Forums (https://war-lords.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Discussions (https://war-lords.net/forum/forum-23.html)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://war-lords.net/forum/forum-24.html)
+--- Thread: Quitting CS (/thread-3971.html)

Pages: 1 2

Quitting CS - JackMonroe - Sep 21 2011

Well, it has been a long time coming ever since the Orange Box update.  I really can't stand where Valve has decided to go with this game, and this past update was really the last straw.  I have just uninstalled the game.  I will give CS:GO a try when it comes out but it's not looking to be too promising.  I will still be around the forums but feel free to remove my admin powers as I will no longer be on the servers.  Thanks for putting up with my bullshit on the servers and I will see you guys around!

Oh and if War-Lords sets up a BF3 server when it comes out, I would be honored to be an admin for it Smile

RE: Quitting CS - Eternal - Sep 21 2011

See you around. Big Grin

RE: Quitting CS - BARCODE - Sep 21 2011

Noooooo!!!

RE: Quitting CS - joker8baller - Sep 21 2011

JackMonroe Wrote:Well, it has been a long time coming ever since the Orange Box update.  I really can't stand where Valve has decided to go with this game, and this past update was really the last straw.  I have just uninstalled the game.  I will give CS:GO a try when it comes out but it's not looking to be too promising.  I will still be around the forums but feel free to remove my admin powers as I will no longer be on the servers.  Thanks for putting up with my bullshit on the servers and I will see you guys around!

Oh and if War-Lords sets up a BF3 server when it comes out, I would be honored to be an admin for it Smile
Beta's supposed to go out in a week or so. For CS:GO that is.

I'll be in the BF3 Open Beta as well, same name, joker8baller

RE: Quitting CS - Canister - Sep 21 2011

well good luck, we hope you hang around for the next cs.

RE: Quitting CS - Anonymous - Sep 21 2011

Hey, sad to see you go, but don't disappear from forums!

RE: Quitting CS - ARYA! - Sep 21 2011

good luck bro

RE: Quitting CS - The Rival - Sep 21 2011

Well hopefully BF3 will bring you back on board! It's not that long to go anyways Big Grin

RE: Quitting CS - JackMonroe - Sep 21 2011

Thanks guy.  Yeah, I won't disappear from the WL community.  Just can't deal with CS anymore.  Changing of the times I guess.  Was a good 11.5 years Smile  I do hope very much that CS:GO will surprise me and be awesome, but I still think it will feel like a console game. 

RE: Quitting CS - silly - Sep 21 2011

JackMonroe Wrote:Well, it has been a long time coming ever since the Orange Box update.  I really can't stand where Valve has decided to go with this game, and this past update was really the last straw.  I have just uninstalled the game.  I will give CS:GO a try when it comes out but it's not looking to be too promising.  I will still be around the forums but feel free to remove my admin powers as I will no longer be on the servers.  Thanks for putting up with my bullshit on the servers and I will see you guys around!

I think I understand how you feel about orange box and some of the other recent updates, I miss how css used to be.