Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well, it has been a long time coming ever since the Orange Box update.  I really can't stand where Valve has decided to go with this game, and this past update was really the last straw.  I have just uninstalled the game.  I will give CS:GO a try when it comes out but it's not looking to be too promising.  I will still be around the forums but feel free to remove my admin powers as I will no longer be on the servers.  Thanks for putting up with my bullshit on the servers and I will see you guys around!

Oh and if War-Lords sets up a BF3 server when it comes out, I would be honored to be an admin for it Smile
[Image: 76561197977275857.png]
[Image: 76561197984123363.png]
[Image: 15116_101.png]
See you around. Big Grin
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]

Noooooo!!!
[Image: 11bkoc6.png]
[Image: 2uiga3d.jpg]
[Image: bar.jpg]
JackMonroe Wrote:Well, it has been a long time coming ever since the Orange Box update.  I really can't stand where Valve has decided to go with this game, and this past update was really the last straw.  I have just uninstalled the game.  I will give CS:GO a try when it comes out but it's not looking to be too promising.  I will still be around the forums but feel free to remove my admin powers as I will no longer be on the servers.  Thanks for putting up with my bullshit on the servers and I will see you guys around!

Oh and if War-Lords sets up a BF3 server when it comes out, I would be honored to be an admin for it Smile
Beta's supposed to go out in a week or so. For CS:GO that is.

I'll be in the BF3 Open Beta as well, same name, joker8baller
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
well good luck, we hope you hang around for the next cs.
Hey, sad to see you go, but don't disappear from forums!
good luck bro
[Image: 21abvjs.png]
Well hopefully BF3 will bring you back on board! It's not that long to go anyways Big Grin
If you read this, you suck.
Thanks guy.  Yeah, I won't disappear from the WL community.  Just can't deal with CS anymore.  Changing of the times I guess.  Was a good 11.5 years Smile  I do hope very much that CS:GO will surprise me and be awesome, but I still think it will feel like a console game. 
[Image: 76561197977275857.png]
[Image: 76561197984123363.png]
[Image: 15116_101.png]
JackMonroe Wrote:Well, it has been a long time coming ever since the Orange Box update.  I really can't stand where Valve has decided to go with this game, and this past update was really the last straw.  I have just uninstalled the game.  I will give CS:GO a try when it comes out but it's not looking to be too promising.  I will still be around the forums but feel free to remove my admin powers as I will no longer be on the servers.  Thanks for putting up with my bullshit on the servers and I will see you guys around!

I think I understand how you feel about orange box and some of the other recent updates, I miss how css used to be.
[Image: 2ntzjn7.png]
silly (no sound): you need to learn
Zero: i taught you
silly (no sound): how to be cool like me
Zero: you knifed me when i retired
silly (no sound): I have hopes for you
silly (no sound): to be my apprentice
silly (no sound): my prodigy
silly (no sound): to carry on my legacy
silly (no sound): good luck padawan
silly (no sound): may the force be with you
Zero: lol
Zero: why you make it sound that you are never coming back alive master?
Zero: Tongue
silly (no sound): I will
silly (no sound): when you're ready
silly (no sound): to show me what you've learnt
silly (no sound): when you're a jedi