(wL) Forums
Resting ranks after so many points?!?! - Printable Version

+- (wL) Forums (https://war-lords.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Community (https://war-lords.net/forum/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Suggestions or Issues (https://war-lords.net/forum/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: Resting ranks after so many points?!?! (/thread-4587.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Resting ranks after so many points?!?! - SpartanOnLSD - Oct 25 2011

in the last community they deiced to adopt this policy of resting ranks after a player hard reached XXXX amount of points. i wanted to see if you guys might think it would be a cool idea. it would make it more exciting b/c then it would be like a race to the XXXX number and then everyone would still have a chance to get on top instead of just having a few ppl have the highest score all the time.

RE: Resting ranks after so many points?!?! - MY MOM! - Oct 25 2011

i incredibly love this idea...update!!!

RE: Resting ranks after so many points?!?! - Assassin - Oct 25 2011

+1 i like this idea it will make the servers more competitive and busy all the day 

RE: Resting ranks after so many points?!?! - joker8baller - Oct 25 2011

Maybe on the other servers, but not on Popular Maps & Full Rotation.

RE: Resting ranks after so many points?!?! - ARYA! - Oct 25 2011

i think its a great idea , and in reality it wud solve soooooooooooooooo many problems w.r.t team stacking . i really hope tat this is implemented .  ;D

joker8baller Wrote:Maybe on the other servers, but not on Popular Maps & Full Rotation.
lol why joker you dont wont to lose your 60000 points lol

RE: Resting ranks after so many points?!?! - joker8baller - Oct 25 2011

Assassin Wrote:
joker8baller Wrote:Maybe on the other servers, but not on Popular Maps & Full Rotation.
That, and the fact that people don't always like servers that reset. I prefer playing on servers that keep my lifetime statistics rather than a month's worth... aka why I like BF2 and BF3... global tracking of stats.

joker8baller Wrote:
Assassin Wrote:
That, and the fact that people don't always like servers that reset. I prefer playing on servers that keep my lifetime statistics rather than a month's worth... aka why I like BF2 and BF3... global tracking of stats.
lol, well i cont care about points, but i do want the 10-0 to be erased lol 

RE: Resting ranks after so many points?!?! - lazarus - Oct 25 2011

Would be a good idea if a way of tracking how many times said person made it to XXXX points. I know its lame, but like prestiging in COD.

RE: Resting ranks after so many points?!?! - Red - Oct 25 2011

I've been asking bison to reset my stats for years (badmin). I could care less about how high my ranking is if I can't improve on my KD ratio because I have 108012470124 kills.