Poll: Reset the ranks of a player when they reach XXXX amount of points. Show Results
Indecisive
3 13.64%
No
13 59.09%
Yes - Specify server(s)
2 9.09%
Yes - All servers
4 18.18%
Total 22 vote(s) 100%
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resting ranks after so many points?!?!
in the last community they deiced to adopt this policy of resting ranks after a player hard reached XXXX amount of points. i wanted to see if you guys might think it would be a cool idea. it would make it more exciting b/c then it would be like a race to the XXXX number and then everyone would still have a chance to get on top instead of just having a few ppl have the highest score all the time.
[Image: jmchoooiumxgp4oyra5.png][Image: 4im0y2kvr2yk2v2nr7.png]

http://war-lords.net/flamez/matt-4838/m ... n#msg34895
^^^^ Click and say Thank you to the guys who keep
this shit going.NOW^^^^

naive Wrote:I've fallen asleep cuddling a laptop before, don't judge me.
i incredibly love this idea...update!!!
[Image: sig.png]
[Image: defend-hawaii-blog42-1.png]
+1 i like this idea it will make the servers more competitive and busy all the day 
Maybe on the other servers, but not on Popular Maps & Full Rotation.
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
i think its a great idea , and in reality it wud solve soooooooooooooooo many problems w.r.t team stacking . i really hope tat this is implemented .  ;D
[Image: 21abvjs.png]
joker8baller Wrote:Maybe on the other servers, but not on Popular Maps & Full Rotation.
lol why joker you dont wont to lose your 60000 points lol
Assassin Wrote:
joker8baller Wrote:Maybe on the other servers, but not on Popular Maps & Full Rotation.
That, and the fact that people don't always like servers that reset. I prefer playing on servers that keep my lifetime statistics rather than a month's worth... aka why I like BF2 and BF3... global tracking of stats.
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
joker8baller Wrote:
Assassin Wrote:
That, and the fact that people don't always like servers that reset. I prefer playing on servers that keep my lifetime statistics rather than a month's worth... aka why I like BF2 and BF3... global tracking of stats.
lol, well i cont care about points, but i do want the 10-0 to be erased lol 
Would be a good idea if a way of tracking how many times said person made it to XXXX points. I know its lame, but like prestiging in COD.
I've been asking bison to reset my stats for years (badmin). I could care less about how high my ranking is if I can't improve on my KD ratio because I have 108012470124 kills.
[Image: 88503_201.png]
[Image: 382_1002.png]