(wL) Forums
SWTOR - Printable Version

+- (wL) Forums (https://war-lords.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Discussions (https://war-lords.net/forum/forum-23.html)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://war-lords.net/forum/forum-24.html)
+--- Thread: SWTOR (/thread-5537.html)

Pages: 1 2

SWTOR - pTK - Dec 21 2011

I am playing it. Darth Reaper is the server im on. Sith is my alliance. Join me.

RE: SWTOR - The Rival - Dec 21 2011

Out of all the MMOs, I'd pick this one to play, but I can't be playing MMOs anymore Sad I hope it's as good as Knights of the Old Republic though, because that game is fucking amazing.

RE: SWTOR - Spartacus - Dec 21 2011

I, The Rival Wrote:I hope it's as good as Knights of the Old Republic though, because that game is fucking amazing.

I completed the game 3 times. First as a good guy because I felt guilty killing people randomly. Second time I was all round bad ass.

And I was just messing around the 3rd time.

RE: SWTOR - The Witch King - Dec 21 2011

i cant wait. OH WAIT I CANT WAIT LOLOLOL its already time pass teh time :]

RE: SWTOR - The Rival - Dec 21 2011

Spartacus Wrote:
I, The Rival Wrote:I hope it's as good as Knights of the Old Republic though, because that game is fucking amazing.

I completed the game 3 times. First as a good guy because I felt guilty killing people randomly. Second time I was all round bad ass.

And I was just messing around the 3rd time.

I reckon I played through it in every single way possible, it was my favourite game when I had an XBox. It paved the way for Mass Effect, but I still think that KOTR is better.

RE: SWTOR - pTK - Dec 21 2011

Imagine Kotor but instead of you controlling 3 party members, Real people are your party members, and you take turns interacting with people. 

Im currently playing a Sith Assassin thats a good guy.  Just because I flirted with a girl at start of game and then they killed her.... So i betrayed them.

RE: SWTOR - Assassin - Dec 21 2011

pTK Wrote:Imagine Kotor but instead of you controlling 3 party members, Real people are your party members, and you take turns interacting with people. 

Im currently playing a Sith 1-Assassin thats a good guy.  Just because2-I flirted with a girl at start of game and then they killed her.... So i betrayed them.
1-LOLZ, are you trying to be an Assassin like me ?
2-LOL, there is an absolute rule every Assassin follows dont let your emotions take control.

anyway it sounds fun i will give it a try since there is Assassin lol, but what the name of the game?

RE: SWTOR - Spartacus - Dec 21 2011

Assassin Wrote:
pTK Wrote:Imagine Kotor but instead of you controlling 3 party members, Real people are your party members, and you take turns interacting with people. 

Im currently playing a Sith 1-Assassin thats a good guy.  Just because2-I flirted with a girl at start of game and then they killed her.... So i betrayed them.
1-LOLZ, are you trying to be an Assassin like me ?
2-LOL, there is an absolute rule every Assassin follows dont let your emotions take control.

anyway it sounds fun i will give it a try since there is Assassin lol, but what the name of the game?

lol Star Wars The Old Republic. The force is weak with this one.

RE: SWTOR - Maverick - Dec 21 2011

I'm playing a bad girl bounty hunter... she's hot! hehe I like the game but I hope it get's real exciting on later lvs.

RE: SWTOR - pTK - Dec 21 2011

WHAT SERVER U ON