Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am playing it. Darth Reaper is the server im on. Sith is my alliance. Join me.
[Image: 8yi3kn.png]
rawr?
Out of all the MMOs, I'd pick this one to play, but I can't be playing MMOs anymore Sad I hope it's as good as Knights of the Old Republic though, because that game is fucking amazing.
If you read this, you suck.
I, The Rival Wrote:I hope it's as good as Knights of the Old Republic though, because that game is fucking amazing.

I completed the game 3 times. First as a good guy because I felt guilty killing people randomly. Second time I was all round bad ass.

And I was just messing around the 3rd time.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
i cant wait. OH WAIT I CANT WAIT LOLOLOL its already time pass teh time :]
[Image: 17619_101.png]

War-Lords.net Wrote:The Liberal Media,

You have received a warning for spamming. Please cease these activities and abide by the forum rules otherwise we will take further action.

Stop posting pointless spammy posts just to increase your post count. 300 posts in 2 days.

Regards,
The War-Lords.net Team.

[url=http://wls.gameme.com/playerinfo/530629][img]http://wls.gameme.com
Spartacus Wrote:
I, The Rival Wrote:I hope it's as good as Knights of the Old Republic though, because that game is fucking amazing.

I completed the game 3 times. First as a good guy because I felt guilty killing people randomly. Second time I was all round bad ass.

And I was just messing around the 3rd time.

I reckon I played through it in every single way possible, it was my favourite game when I had an XBox. It paved the way for Mass Effect, but I still think that KOTR is better.
If you read this, you suck.
Imagine Kotor but instead of you controlling 3 party members, Real people are your party members, and you take turns interacting with people. 

Im currently playing a Sith Assassin thats a good guy.  Just because I flirted with a girl at start of game and then they killed her.... So i betrayed them.
rawr?
pTK Wrote:Imagine Kotor but instead of you controlling 3 party members, Real people are your party members, and you take turns interacting with people. 

Im currently playing a Sith 1-Assassin thats a good guy.  Just because2-I flirted with a girl at start of game and then they killed her.... So i betrayed them.
1-LOLZ, are you trying to be an Assassin like me ?
2-LOL, there is an absolute rule every Assassin follows dont let your emotions take control.

anyway it sounds fun i will give it a try since there is Assassin lol, but what the name of the game?
Assassin Wrote:
pTK Wrote:Imagine Kotor but instead of you controlling 3 party members, Real people are your party members, and you take turns interacting with people. 

Im currently playing a Sith 1-Assassin thats a good guy.  Just because2-I flirted with a girl at start of game and then they killed her.... So i betrayed them.
1-LOLZ, are you trying to be an Assassin like me ?
2-LOL, there is an absolute rule every Assassin follows dont let your emotions take control.

anyway it sounds fun i will give it a try since there is Assassin lol, but what the name of the game?

lol Star Wars The Old Republic. The force is weak with this one.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
I'm playing a bad girl bounty hunter... she's hot! hehe I like the game but I hope it get's real exciting on later lvs.
WHAT SERVER U ON
rawr?