(wL) Forums

Full Version: Got ban for no valid reason
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hey guys,

Steam ID- STEAM_0:1:34725019
I was banned from all war-lords server by Mr. Molik Garg.
Reason: His brother Ayush Garg was my friend in steam, he joined me at my cln server. He was playing very well but he was banned by either the owner or any admin of my clan. I don't know who banned him, but he accused me for that.
After 2-3 days his brother approached me via steam and asked me nicely that who banned him. I could not answer him because i had no idea who actually banned him. I joined that server 2 weeks ago that time.I had following privileges on their server
1. Slap Player.
2. Slay Player.
3. Beacon Player.
However i am a middle level admin now but even now i don't have any privilege that will help me to ban any player.

Well i'm too lazy but my friend ๖ۜяoӁoя asked me to post this appeal so i am writing this big big big appeal directly to the owner of this website as well as of the servers.
Kindly remove me from ban list.
I don't care about the consequences of this post but i was informed that owner is Manky not molik so i am posting this appeal.
Hope you like it Big Grin :p
i dont understand
Open that post, read it, modify your post with appropriate details(moreimportantly your steam id)
updated
I wrote that whole thing just to explain it and you are asking me to explain it again ?
really ?
Wait for a root admin and the banning admin to respond then.
Okay Smile
By the way whats your name in css ?
^ Don't get off-topic here...
Pages: 1 2 3