(wL) Forums

Full Version: New Layout/Theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I liked the old one better. This one looks like any other generic *insert website forum name here*.

It is bright enough to hurt my eyes.
I don't like the color of the new layout Big Grin and where is the chatbox and the unread posts in the right of the screen?
I agree. Much liked the older one.
Though, I like the new profile on the left
<--
Yup, I love the new profile on the left.
This looks fine for now. Perhaps you just need to get used to it is all.
Warden Stillwater, post: 99476, member: 17155 Wrote:This looks fine for now. Perhaps you just need to get used to it is all.
It doesn't have the "war lords" feel. hahaha
i guess so. Why, what colors are WL colors?

I always preferred my colors red like always haha

Warden
Warden Stillwater, post: 99479, member: 17155 Wrote:i guess so. Why, what colors are WL colors?

I always preferred my colors red like always haha

Warden
MY eyes can't personally look at the brightness for too long. When the site came up the first time today it had options of changing color layout to my own personal preference. If that came back it would def. help me settle the eyes, and I can continue my shenanigans.
cucubelu, post: 99480, member: 15378 Wrote:MY eyes can't personally look at the brightness for too long. When the site came up the first time today it had options of changing color layout to my own personal preference. If that came back it would def. help me settle the eyes, and I can continue my shenanigans.

Step 1 - Get glasses
Step 2 - Step away from the PC
Step 3 - "insert non-technology related here"

Though, I do agree. Seems kinda bright.
Pages: 1 2 3