(wL) Forums

Full Version: to much mic spam in minigame server
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
sorry if this is the wrong section for this but i cant find it. people are always mic spamming in the minigame server the most is martinez or sofia its so annoying already i wish you can do something
Dude bmo you spam the mic as much as they do you hypocrite
But martinez is really annoying he spams alot
Perhaps if you provide a demo the admins can decide if this is legitimate.
I spent some time in the server today and I did issue a 1 day mute to Martinez. If he continues with the mic spam please report back on this thread.
Aww we had so much fun with him yesterday especially ranger and that islamic guy..
^ plus the Phishing guy is me, I was trying to make martinez aka eerby9 to shut up and the islamic guy playing an elevator music.
You can simply type !ignore in the chat and ignore him/her.
LinLaoBuzxc, post: 100808, member: 17341 Wrote:You can simply type !ignore in the chat and ignore him/her.
You want me to type a word in a chatbox to completely mute someone I can stand? You're rude. How dare you not thing about my fingers feelings!? You think I can just go all willy nilly typing in words without my fingers consent!? Not to mention the ramifications of if I actually used common sense!?!?! How dare you imply such a thing!
Jachit, post: 100810, member: 17368 Wrote:You want me to type a word in a chatbox to completely mute someone I can stand? You're rude. How dare you not thing about my fingers feelings!? You think I can just go all willy nilly typing in words without my fingers consent!? Not to mention the ramifications of if I actually used common sense!?!?! How dare you imply such a thing!
If you love your fingers so much enough to not type a 6 letter word why did you type a whole paragraph. =/
Donut, post: 100816, member: 16662 Wrote:If you love your fingers so much enough to not type a 6 letter word why did you type a whole paragraph. =/

It begets me how you can't comprehend sarcasm or at least that is the perception I have of what you have just replied with. In a time when I am actually so lazy as to not type the word !ignore I would most certainly be against typing an entire paragraph would I not? So than why type an entire paragraph about a single word I feel is too much of a bother to type? For sarcasm my dear Donut. For sarcasm.

Now to re-evaluate the previous posts of the prior I will be adding my own personal opinion on that of spammers. It is not only bothersome to listen to spammers but to also hear other individuals begotten by agitation to the point as to where they need to reply. I feel it is in the best interest in the server as a whole for them to be muted rather than be ignored. Ignoring is for individuals who troll one another. Muting is to provide a means to rid a nuisance for a period of time and to provide others with the comfort and assurance that said spammer may learn his or her lesson. If not than further repercussions are in store for the offender.

Take this quote at face value: "It does my conscious well when no one can hear a nuisance, it benefits me none when a nuisance can be heard by all but me."

EDIT: Oh and look at my signature. Isn't it smexy?
Pages: 1 2