(wL) Forums

Full Version: BAN N-RAWW
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hello,
today i was playing on (wl) scrim. n-raww was also playing. my game crashed in the middle of the match. then i opened my game again and asked my friend to ask n-raww the pass as my game crashed. he told me that he refused and rather he called his friend. this is wrong. i didn't rqed and i think it is not allowed to change the server password and kick all spectators. he kicked master as he was sitting in spec and also changed the password of the server.
please help me!! and this not the first time he is doing this thing. i have proof too.
thank you
If you are looking to have someone banned, I would suggest posting in the the section of the forums titled: "Hacking/Abuse/Server Reports" not in the ban appeal section.
First of all I was playing on the server with you. I never did change the password or kick any spectators, it was Manky who did it. He had changed his name to zz if you didnt know. And when your friend did ask for the password Manky told the passoword by saying mankys. So all of this is a big confusion and a big misunderstanding. Hope I have my side of the story clear.

And you should'nt blame someone without knowing the actual story.
I don't think spectators are necessary as they can be a tool for ghosting . Kicking spectators when the game is live is not wrong .
N-Raww, post: 101776, member: 1411 Wrote:it was Manky who did it. He had changed his name to zz if you didnt know. And when your friend did ask for the password Manky told the passoword by saying mankys.
Ghosty, post: 101782, member: 15215 Wrote:I don't think spectators are necessary as they can be a tool for ghosting . Kicking spectators when the game is live is not wrong .
hahahaahahah do u think i m a fool ? i asked my friend even to ask u the pass and told him to tell him my game crashed and not rqed u told me you refused to tell the pass and manky i think its not allowed to kick spectators. And all dont ghost :/ . like master who u or n-raww kicked yesterday :/

Double post

and thanks you all for supporting me Big Grin
and understanding my problem too Big Grin Smile

Double post

and thanks you all for supporting me Big Grin
and understanding my problem too Big Grin Smile

Double post

and n-raww if all this is fake so y are so many people supporting me. this is not the first time you doing this.
Ghosty, post: 101782, member: 15215 Wrote:I don't think spectators are necessary as they can be a tool for ghosting . Kicking spectators when the game is live is not wrong .
is this allowed to changing pass and not allowing anyone join except his friends??

Double post

and n-raww if all this is fake so y are so many people supporting me. this is not the first time you doing this.
is this allowed to changing pass and not allowing anyone join except his friends??

Double post

Spam more.

Double post

We are allowed to kick spectators (Whenever we want) and I changed the password to 'mankys' and told your friend when he asked for it. But we called for another sub and he came before you. What i don't understand is why its always you making shitty appeals about other admins when you don't behave properly?
rage ban?? funny thread indeed!
There are only 2 options on the poll but it says "multiple votes are allowed", so can someone pick both yes and no? Or is there something wrong with the mobile version?
Shokkk, post: 102067, member: 16525 Wrote:NRAWW ABUSES HIS POWERS TO ITS MOST EXTREME POINTS. Every time I see him in a scrim and I try to connect...I cant...it says Bad Password.......he ALWAYS changes the password....the faggot should know that it is not his own paid server and whatever he wants he cant do......he is just a douch bag.
and also
he accused me many times of toggling speed key in asia dust2.....i told him its not any speed hack or any acceleration key...its just only my 500 ping lag....but he wont listen and kick me every time because he cant kill me and his kdr was getting affected..... I think he also tried to demo me but failing to prove I was using speed hack....he just kicked me....otherwise he would have banned me without any reason...i think....i also complained this to lin3ar...months ago.....
I WAS RANKED 2 IN ASIA DUST2 AFTER YUE TSAI..BUT SEE FOR HIM ONLY I STOPPED PLAYING IN THE SERVER

SO THE POLL IS SAYING TO BAN HIM...SO WHERE IS BISON OR THE OTHER ROOTS????.....IF U GUYS DONT BAN HIM ATLEAST TAKE HIS POWERS

I'm not surprised you posted something stupid like this . Don't turn this into a flame thread .
Pages: 1 2