(wL) Forums

Full Version: SC2 Tournament. Won't be on CSS!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Hellooo! For the next week, I won't be on CSS. I will drop in when I can, but I have a local StarCraft 2 tournament! Apparently, I am good at something. They took a look at my match results on Battle.net, and I'm in what is right now a small tournament. If I finish this, I could possibly move on to the next tournament, then the next, and so on.

Wish me luck! Big Grin
Good luck! I played the shit out of SC1... but by the time SC2 FINALLY came out, I had to focus on college. Love me some SC though
Good luck, see you on WL next week.
just kidding.

Good luck though.
I will be on the forums, though. If anybody wants to talk to me, I'm here!

Double post

Finished the tournament! I didn't get to national, but I beat the female Moscow region! Big Grin

Didn't do as well as I thought I would, but better than most people! Big Grin

Double post

Double post merged? That was a week ago.
Nice job!! And some people are just crazy good at the game, so there's nothing wrong with that! Smile
H0ok3r w A P3n1s™, post: 112248, member: 17690 Wrote:Nice job!! And some people are just crazy good at the game, so there's nothing wrong with that! Smile
The Koreans take the game very seriously. Not kidding. Look at the current standings for the WCS. They're ALL from SOUTH KOREA!
Lol I know! I've seen them in packed stage areas with their balloon clappers and whatnot. It's pretty awesome IMO Smile

SC in Korea is like football or basketball in the states. lol
Good Luck !
South Korea is well crazy about Starcraft II.
Alina, post: 112251, member: 18175 Wrote:The Koreans take the game very seriously. Not kidding. Look at the current standings for the WCS. They're ALL from SOUTH KOREA!
I play the shit out of SC2 and just starting to really learn to play terran aggressively. You should add me on SC2. What's your ladder standings? Gold? Plat? Diamond? Master? GM?!?!
Pages: 1 2 3 4