(wL) Forums

Full Version: [INCONCLUSIVE] Wallhacker detected!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi
Im spectate warlords crackhouse deathmatch server and there was player named illa
I suspected what he using hack, and thats was true
I turned on norecoil and spectating him
illa using wallhack
i recorded demo where illa shoot guy behind the wall
Plz watch the demo and you see hes hacking
I like that server and hate when some kid ruins all the game
There is demo link=====
http://www.upload.ee/download/4587164/a5...d/illa.dem
how do you turn on norecoil..?
He turned on recoil and found out that I am walling, I m just jumping out of windows and messing around...lol I m not even gonna bother with this.
oh sorry he turned norecoil lol
What do you mean norecoil?
This fella has accused 90 percent of the players he plays against of hacking. I swear, if I see you keep up with this, I'm going to just start muting you. At first, it was typical nonsense to me, but now it's eye-rolling and headache inducing. When someone is accused of hacking, I have to check......but you accuse EVERY player lol. As far as I'm concerned, this is over. Thank you.
(Mar 22 2015, 10:33 AM)Riser Wrote: [ -> ]how do you turn on norecoil..?
stop acting innocent.....

This is hilarious... turn on no-recoil and caught waller ? wat a logic!!! grand salute to u.
(Mar 22 2015, 02:19 PM)Joltzz Wrote: [ -> ]This fella has accused 90 percent of the players he plays against of hacking. I swear, if I see you keep up with this, I'm going to just start muting you. At first, it was typical nonsense to me, but now it's eye-rolling and headache inducing. When someone is accused of hacking, I have to check......but you accuse EVERY player lol. As far as I'm concerned, this is over. Thank you.

I really don't think he hacks and I have watched him as well. Although I question it sometimes, it is still in everyone's best interest to not spread ridiculous accusations.
LMFAO!!! norecoil ban this kid lol
illa's wallhack is too obvious. Why is this even a question?
Pages: 1 2 3