Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  [INCONCLUSIVE] Wallhacker detected!!
Hi
Im spectate warlords crackhouse deathmatch server and there was player named illa
I suspected what he using hack, and thats was true
I turned on norecoil and spectating him
illa using wallhack
i recorded demo where illa shoot guy behind the wall
Plz watch the demo and you see hes hacking
I like that server and hate when some kid ruins all the game
There is demo link=====
http://www.upload.ee/download/4587164/a5...d/illa.dem
how do you turn on norecoil..?
He turned on recoil and found out that I am walling, I m just jumping out of windows and messing around...lol I m not even gonna bother with this.
[Image: sig.php?player_id=10770&background=random]
oh sorry he turned norecoil lol
[Image: sig.php?player_id=10770&background=random]
What do you mean norecoil?
[Image: giphy.gif]
This fella has accused 90 percent of the players he plays against of hacking. I swear, if I see you keep up with this, I'm going to just start muting you. At first, it was typical nonsense to me, but now it's eye-rolling and headache inducing. When someone is accused of hacking, I have to check......but you accuse EVERY player lol. As far as I'm concerned, this is over. Thank you.
[Image: 1249930_101.png]
(Mar 22 2015, 10:33 AM)Riser Wrote: how do you turn on norecoil..?
stop acting innocent.....

This is hilarious... turn on no-recoil and caught waller ? wat a logic!!! grand salute to u.
[Image: 76561198086824360.png]
[Image: 1063972_101.png]

(Mar 22 2015, 02:19 PM)Joltzz Wrote: This fella has accused 90 percent of the players he plays against of hacking. I swear, if I see you keep up with this, I'm going to just start muting you. At first, it was typical nonsense to me, but now it's eye-rolling and headache inducing. When someone is accused of hacking, I have to check......but you accuse EVERY player lol. As far as I'm concerned, this is over. Thank you.

I really don't think he hacks and I have watched him as well. Although I question it sometimes, it is still in everyone's best interest to not spread ridiculous accusations.
[Image: giphy.gif]
LMFAO!!! norecoil ban this kid lol
illa's wallhack is too obvious. Why is this even a question?
IBM PALM @ 1.9MHz, 16-bit
16KB RAM
204KB storage via QIC magnetic tape
Keyboard input