(wL) Forums

Full Version: Ban?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
When i try to log onto a war-laords server for css it says something about r_drawothermodels and i can not log onto any of the server? I dont know what i did or what happend? Steam name xXgamerdudeXx steam id is STEAM_0:0:204258758
Please wait patiently for a root admin to review your ban appeal.

Thank you.
Ok thanks Big Grin
well you can see other players through walls with that command, so maybe there is something wrong with your cfg, try changing it to 0
Which cfg do i change to 0?
if u have an autoexec.cfg u can add r_drawothermodels 1(i think the default is 1 )
if u dont u can make a file and just name it that and add that command into it and put it into ur cstrike cfg folder
I did what u said Choc and when i try and join there servers It also says it banded my ip? i went on my brother account and see if that would work but it said i was banded on that account too even know i haven't play on that server yet?
(Jan 11 2016, 01:11 AM)xXgamerdudeXx Wrote: [ -> ]I did what u said Choc and when i try and join there servers It also says it banded my ip? i went on my brother account and see if that would work but it said i was banded on that account too even know i haven't play on that server yet?

In that case, you're going to have to wait for the root admin to review your ban and get back to you.
Alright thx for your help Smile
You used some sort of cheat engine to bypass r_drawothermodels.

The ban will not be lifted, if you want to continue playing here... buy a new copy of CSS on Steam and post your ID before joining our servers.
Pages: 1 2