(wL) Forums

Full Version: Admin/Power Abuse
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
On 12/6/16 I got temp banned by Bill Nose for a reason of go DM. Honestly I see this as power abuse or admin abuse because it states no where in the rules that u have to be good to play here type thing, and honestly if I get temp banned for just being "bad" in general, that's honestly bs. I wasn't throwing or trolling the team at all, I never do. Even though half of the pro carriers and stuff all dislike me because I'm bad but I never intentionally be bad to piss them off, I play my own play style it's not the best ik that. But honestly temp banning me for 1 hr for go DM as the reason... is just a wow honestly. Even though the ban passed/expired I was told by Edward and other players I prob should've written a report for Bill because it was abuse of power, but I didn't bother because I was kicked before in the past because of having high ping on a day that was just normal for me, I honestly have no idea y my ping was high, I'm not a EU or Asia player so idk what happened that day with it. But I got vote kicked from the game for high ping then after the game ended I called admin abuse on it, not knowing it was from votes and got banned for 10 mins by Vivixcore for admin disrespect when in-game Vivix was on my team and he threatened to kick me if I didn't fix my ping, then few mins later I got kicked. So therefore I didn't make a report because since I guess that whole ping thing was normal and right, even though I thought it was bs. I just went with it and didn't bother doing anything about it.

https://gyazo.com/6d672c3e5cfc2362657857dc239321b0 (Ban Info)

https://gyazo.com/ec297d4256d38c68093340b7cc1c9764 (Server Rules)
Im gonna have to agree with bill on this, go dm.
"Im gonna have to agree with bill on this, go dm." - Juniorc4 (Since the wrong one got deleted, I'll just make my own quoted version lol)

Seriously? U completly disregard my entire point in this post, and u actually agree with Bill wow. Well guess what Junior, it states no where in the rules that u have to be good to play on here does it? And tbh it's not that hard to find the password just look on the Steam group and boom, right there in the description. So honestly if u think temp banning me for 1 hr for the reaosn of "go DM" is right then wow, u really have high af standards for a server on an online game that honestly isn't *that* well hidden (not saying anything bad about that Bison or u, just trying to make a point), and if u guys so badly hate low skill players like me then y not make a PUG urself for only people that meet your type of standards, like make a test they have to go through to gain entry to ur PUG for "pros".
There are no rules which directly disallow bad players. However, there are rules which require that an attempt be made to complete the game objectives. If people are so new or bad at the game (I'm looking at you Agentsix1), that they don't know the game objectives or don't know how to defuse the bomb, or they are running around/camping T or CT site or opposite bomb site while the bomb is planted (and not because of saving), then these are legitimate reasons to kick them.

In your case, there may have not been a legitimate reason to ban you.

NOTE: I still think you should do some target practice on training_aim3 to get your reaction time up.
(Dec 11 2016, 09:34 PM)M. Bison Wrote: [ -> ]There are no rules which directly disallow bad players. However, there are rules which require that an attempt be made to complete the game objectives. If people are so new or bad at the game (I'm looking at you Agentsix1), that they don't know the game objectives or don't know how to defuse the bomb, or they are running around/camping T or CT site or opposite bomb site while the bomb is planted (and not because of saving), then these are legitimate reasons to kick them.

In your case, there may have not been a legitimate reason to ban you.

Aha I finally managed to do the quote thing right this time, yay for me Big Grin

But anyways, I do agree with what u say Bison. Normally those r like the ones that would be the trolls or whatever but me personally I still try to play the game normally whether my teamates help or not, I'm not just going to give up the game because no teamates r helping. If they're throwing/trolling the entire team then ya I see it as a reason to kick/ban them or whatever u do to those ones. But as every person that dislikes me in general they seem to only care about score and stuff like that, which honestly is prob the reason they temp banned/dislike me, because of my score/skills and play style. And honestly I hate that part of the community, but I just roll with it because I can't do anything about it.

Regarding the note thing, the only reason I haven't done that is just because me in general I like to practice on players themselves so I know how they play and other things, targets and bots they don't have that same play style other players have and stuff (I know I say and stuff a lot, srry). But honestly that's the reason I haven't done that yet, it's just me personally that's like that.
You can completely do something about it by practicing to get better or playing on a pub server to practice your aim more.
(Dec 11 2016, 09:47 PM)Juniorc4 Wrote: [ -> ]You can completely do something about it by practicing to get better or playing on a pub server to practice your aim more.

What difference does it make though really, whether playing on this server rather than that? Just because u don't like dealing with those people Junior doesn't make it ok to temp ban them or kick them out because they're "bad" to u. U chose to play here, so u can easily just deal with those people either on ur team or in general. Also when did I say that I I couldn't do anything about it? Like what made u think I said that? Ik it's my own choice to not do that 1 thing but that's my own problem and stuff, I never said that I couldn't do anything about it, at all or to me what seems like that at least.
you are so god damn awful its like playing 4v5 everytime you are there
(Dec 11 2016, 10:00 PM)Spiderfreak Wrote: [ -> ]
(Dec 11 2016, 09:47 PM)Juniorc4 Wrote: [ -> ]You can completely do something about it by practicing to get better or playing on a pub server to practice your aim more.

What difference does it make though really, whether playing on this server rather than that? Just because u don't like dealing with those people Junior doesn't make it ok to temp ban them or kick them out because they're "bad" to u. U chose to play here, so u can easily just deal with those people either on ur team or in general. Also when did I say that I I couldn't do anything about it? Like what made u think I said that? Ik it's my own choice to not do that 1 thing but that's my own problem and stuff, I never said that I couldn't do anything about it, at all or to me what seems like that at least.

Are you trying to say that you don't want to get "gud" and want to lose?
(Dec 11 2016, 10:12 PM)Bill Nose Wrote: [ -> ]you are so god damn awful its like playing 4v5 everytime you are there

Ok congratz, idc really. Like I said to C4, u chose to play here and to play with me. U don't like it then leave, no ones asking u to stay here. I stay on my own free will, ik others don't like me and idc really. I still play here cause I want to, just cause u temp banning me or kicking me isn't going to make me leave the server. In all honesty idk how u got admin with an attitude like that, because to me it seems like u don't have any respect for anyone excpet the "pros" that meet your standards. And u power abusing with a non-legit reason, really shows that.
Pages: 1 2 3 4