(wL) Forums

Full Version: Host a new server for Counter-Strike: Classic Offensive
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It's a mixture of both 1.6, css, and csgo. It could have some potential in the servers in my opinion and could maybe blow up; it seems like a lot of people like this new mod for csgo. idk just a suggestion
High potential i think and there aren't any good pug services for it right now, being the first would be cool.
Ahhh yes, me and Eddie discussed this many times.
Host the damn servers already Bisie :p
Bison can you host a Minecraft:GO server too?
(Jan 01 2017, 03:27 PM)Angel Wrote: [ -> ]Bison can you host a Minecraft:GO server too?

Didn't we used to have one?
and a source breakfloor server
this thread is now the official post your server request for bison to add to his monthly bill
I would recommend against this. I heard faceit are potentially setting up servers for it, and it would be a complete waste once they do because everyone will just go play there instead.
I have a feeling it could potentially blow up and it'd be an opportunity to advertise the other servers that are being run aswell, such as the css pug servers. This Counter-Strike: Classic Offensive is very similar to css and cs 1.6 in a way and wL already has so many servers on css, why not this aswell, it's just an idea ;0
Maybe Bison will consider it, but who knows.