Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Host a new server for Counter-Strike: Classic Offensive
It's a mixture of both 1.6, css, and csgo. It could have some potential in the servers in my opinion and could maybe blow up; it seems like a lot of people like this new mod for csgo. idk just a suggestion
[-] The following 1 user Likes alienboy's post:
   Edward
High potential i think and there aren't any good pug services for it right now, being the first would be cool.
[Image: 76561198018513830.png]
Ahhh yes, me and Eddie discussed this many times.
Host the damn servers already Bisie :p
[Image: 2lu7534.jpg]
Bison can you host a Minecraft:GO server too?
[Image: Photo%20collage-climate%20scenarios-glob...k=rcowMNf5]
(Jan 01 2017, 03:27 PM)Angel Wrote: Bison can you host a Minecraft:GO server too?

Didn't we used to have one?
[Image: you-better-break-me-off-a-piece-of-that-...927474.png]
and a source breakfloor server
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
this thread is now the official post your server request for bison to add to his monthly bill
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jesse W.'s post:
   Ben-
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
I would recommend against this. I heard faceit are potentially setting up servers for it, and it would be a complete waste once they do because everyone will just go play there instead.
[Image: tDGgzaS.jpg]
I have a feeling it could potentially blow up and it'd be an opportunity to advertise the other servers that are being run aswell, such as the css pug servers. This Counter-Strike: Classic Offensive is very similar to css and cs 1.6 in a way and wL already has so many servers on css, why not this aswell, it's just an idea ;0
Maybe Bison will consider it, but who knows.
[Image: you-better-break-me-off-a-piece-of-that-...927474.png]