(wL) Forums

Full Version: Competitive Event ! Saturday 29th of July
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
(Jul 30 2017, 09:10 PM)_nme Wrote: [ -> ]are these teams static? or are they picked every saturday?

these were just for this draft, every draft = new draft teams

But when its classic format = any team you guys create
Lol what was the point of all the teams playing each other yesterday then? It seems like it makes no difference and a team who goes 0-3 yesterday still plays the same # of games to win today as a 3-0 team.
(Jul 30 2017, 10:46 PM)helmut^ Wrote: [ -> ]Lol what was the point of all the teams playing each other yesterday then?  It seems like it makes no difference and a team who goes 0-3 yesterday still plays the same # of games to win today as a 3-0 team.

We ( I ) didn't know the 5th team was done for, i was busy playing and so was Bison (because he had to sub for som1).

Otherwise we would of simply cut straight to the semi's.

Also since teams weren't based on RWS (for seeds), like on a classic format, we still needed to do the Seeds order somehow (hence the utility of those matches).
(Jul 30 2017, 09:13 PM)Ben- Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 30 2017, 09:10 PM)_nme Wrote: [ -> ]are these teams static? or are they picked every saturday?

i wish that teams were drafted well though, rws was irrelevant apparently, otherwise I think teams would have been picked differently

it still makes for an interesting tournament

(Jul 30 2017, 11:25 PM)Ben- Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 30 2017, 10:46 PM)helmut^ Wrote: [ -> ]Lol what was the point of all the teams playing each other yesterday then?  It seems like it makes no difference and a team who goes 0-3 yesterday still plays the same # of games to win today as a 3-0 team.

We ( I ) didn't know the 5th team was done for, i was busy playing and so was Bison (because he had to sub for som1).

Also since teams weren't based on RWS (for seeds), like on a classic format, we still needed to do the Seeds order somehow (hence the utility of those matches).

helmut never satisfied.
so hard to please even when everyone does all of this work, so you could try and enjoy something in the community...
try and have some fun for once!
remember when you left captains so you could be drafted instead of drafting your own team? how accomodating...
how often do you brag about your rws?
either you werent one of the people with the highest rws, which you always brag about, or....

cowardice!

don't lose!!!

stop complaining or actually put in some work

just be grateful

its just a game!
______________________________________________________________________________________________

thanks to everyone who set this up

its really a great idea and actually very well run despite many of the difficulties

I look forward to the many other events with the people who make this community great

I have a lot of fun, and I hope everyone else does

sift
(Jul 31 2017, 05:34 AM)sift Wrote: [ -> ]

i wish that teams were drafted well though, rws was irrelevant apparently, otherwise I think teams would have been picked differently

helmut never satisfied.
so hard to please even when everyone does all of this work, so you could try and enjoy something in the community...
remember when you left captains so you could be drafted instead of drafting your own team? how accomodating...
either you werent one of the people with the highest rws, which you always brag about, or....

cowardice!

don't lose!!!

just be grateful

its just a game!
______________________________________________________________________________________________

its really a great idea and actually very well run despite many of the difficulties

I look forward to the many other events with the people who make this community great

sift

? Are you mentally ill?

ahh makes sense.
(Jul 31 2017, 06:45 AM)helmut^ Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 31 2017, 05:34 AM)sift Wrote: [ -> ]

helmut never satisfied.

cowardice!

don't lose!!!

just be grateful

its just a game!

sift

? Are you mentally ill?

yes i am   Tongue  Wink  Cool  Big Grin  Blush  Sleepy

(Jul 09 2017, 03:21 AM)Bill Nose Wrote: [ -> ]First, do you think ghoul cheats? I need to know to understand if you are mentally stable.

are you? : ♥
(Jul 09 2017, 03:21 AM)Bill Nose Wrote: [ -> ]First, do you think ghoul cheats? I need to know to understand if you are mentally stable.

He can never answer.... always dodges
Finale tonight between Junior's and Ben-'s team !
(Jul 31 2017, 09:27 PM)Ben- Wrote: [ -> ]Finale tonight between Junior's and Ben-'s team !

So what happens now lol
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6