(wL) Forums

Full Version: Competitive Event ! Saturday 29th of July
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
(Aug 04 2017, 04:07 AM)_nme Wrote: [ -> ]perhaps we can put the time & date in bold next time?

honestly i thought it was just whenever everybody was on.

Our team was ready and wanting to play Day 1 and Day 2 (after we won our first bo3).. Ben/Bill's team weren't even on to play (despite supposedly having to play that day). Joined their Teamspeak to see if were were playing and was told by admins "we'll let you know when you play next".

Honestly the team-tournament we get blatantly cheated against (gabe who is now banned for cheating) and we were not allowed to re-play the matches... Now ben gives himself a tournament win by ninja-forcing 2 forfeit wins in the semi-finals and finals without any attempt to contact members of the other team. No wonder the amount of interest for tournament teams is dwindling to nothing here.
First off if you weren't toxic to every single person that plays on the server you might have been one of the people ben msg for the match but sense your an ass to 95% of the server no one cares to talk to you. and for gabes team i dont no why your bitching you lost simple as that . My team beat the hacker both times because no one was being toxic towards one another on r team and we were able to work great together . unlike u im sure u had mutliple people on your team ignored . And Last it was a tourny for nothing 0 ! theres no point to keep bitching about it . it was just for fun . so done with seeing toxic kids like you on WL. grow the fuck up .
(Aug 04 2017, 08:45 PM)helmut^ Wrote: [ -> ]
(Aug 04 2017, 04:07 AM)_nme Wrote: [ -> ]perhaps we can put the time & date in bold next time?

honestly i thought it was just whenever everybody was on.

Our team was ready and wanting to play Day 1 and Day 2 (after we won our first bo3).. Ben/Bill's team weren't even on to play (despite supposedly having to play that day).  Joined their Teamspeak to see if were were playing and was told by admins "we'll let you know when you play next".

Honestly the team-tournament we get blatantly cheated against (gabe who is now banned for cheating) and we were not allowed to re-play the matches... Now ben gives himself a tournament win by ninja-forcing 2 forfeit wins in the semi-finals and finals without any attempt to contact members of the other team.  No wonder the amount of interest for tournament teams is dwindling to nothing here.

Responding to that is just a waste of time, will still do it.

Didn't ninja force anything, the reason we couldnt play vs you, was because bill's team wasnt there for our semi's match, waited maximum time we could before the "would be finale", before confirming the forfeit with them (Literally 1 day). I pmed 2 people on your team prior to the finale (of which the time was posted multiple times on forum thread) and pmed the same people during the waiting time of 50 mins on the private server.

Mayong even showed up on the god damn server ...

If your team didnt communicate with you, not my problem, if you never went on the thread to check if anything was posted that day or the day prior, again not my problem.

This was a fucking TEST event and you had a super uber stacked team, idc 1 bit about the victory (unlike you obviously), proposed to give my spot to shotgun's team to be in semi's if they could have their players ready (since they beated us in group play), proposed to bill to be in finale too, to makes things faster (he couldn't). I even told Junior on steam that if they wanted the FFW i could give it to them, we couldnt play with 3 players of the drafted teams later, we had 3 + 2 subs for an hour on the server. When Junior finally pmed me back there was me and Vivix left online.

So, you want the win on a test event, with drafted teams, with a DQ (shotgun' s team couldnt do their matches so automaticly in semi-finals, basicly win 1 bo3 to be in the final) while your team was super stacked (81.4 rws vs 64 rws teams), no money prize and not even in our news section,  that much that you keep crying on the forums ?

And let's not forget the part where you are extremely lucky of being able to participate ? Remember that RQ vs bill/ghoul team back in winter ? In a real semi-finals, in a real tournament, with 16 teams registered ? With Prize involved ?

Stick to NBK we won't miss you.
Yay more bitching and moaning....

I thought it was one night of play, as did everyone on bills team. After we lost the second one we figured it was OV.
(Aug 04 2017, 11:20 PM)tardbus Wrote: [ -> ]Yay more bitching and moaning....

I thought it was one night of play, as did everyone on bills team. After we lost the second one we figured it was OV.

Why would you think that when it was supposedly "posted multiple times on forum thread"

@ ben/vivina
If it's a test tournament than maybe you should accept the feedback that it was done horribly and acknowledge that you fucked up with it and that you be taking steps to make it not shitty in the future? I didn't know it was a "test" tournament or w/e tf you are calling it. I was invited via multiple people on steam to join wl ts and I just went with it. Giving you honest feedback and instead of accepting it you're bitching at the person for calling it what it was. Do you not want feedback? Do you not want people to give you their opinion of what went wrong, especially when you call it a TEST tournament? Get over yourself

Chatlog w Mayong
Wednesday, August 02, 2017
3:01 PM - Helmut +}: are we ever playing the finals?
3:01 PM - CLOUÐ: no idea
3:01 PM - CLOUÐ: ask ben

(we apparently took the ffl right after this)
Was the word "tournament" even used once ? This is an Event, a new thing we are implementing. We just did a tournament prior to this 1, why would we make a 2nd one, 2 weeks later ? We were extremely clear about it, on the thread you never checked out ?

Anyways discussing with you is a waste of time, since you keep making things up. Don't even think about participating in the next 1's or any tournaments in the future.

Good night, Mr.Helmut
Win or Lose Ben and Bison are doing a great job bringing us competitive gaming at no cost. We are all still working to make this better. Every single tournament we've held so far is a learning experience. Especially this one. As frustrated as you're Helmut and I'm sure others, Ben is the most. He put in so much effort to make people happy, please don't put people not showing up/caring on his shoulders. We tried to have a two day tournament and it just didn't work. Next time for the Draft we will play the tournament beginning to end in 1 day.

If we were playing for money/prizes things would be different as far as the waiting/ffw's go, but this was free so the only thing that mattered was time. We wanted a two day tournament when we started and I think it ran into day 4-5 before it was closed down.

I had fun, and we lost.
Thank you Ben and Bison for giving us meaningful games!!
Look forward to the next team selected tournament in the upcoming week.
Oh, god I could only imagine if money and prizes were offered. These kids are willing to cheat for ego boosts, put prizes out and gonna be so much drama.
(Aug 06 2017, 11:08 PM)tardbus Wrote: [ -> ]Oh, god I could only imagine if money and prizes were offered. These kids are willing to cheat for ego boosts, put prizes out and gonna be so much drama.

there was a cash prize in the last tournament
(Aug 07 2017, 03:25 AM)sift Wrote: [ -> ]
(Aug 06 2017, 11:08 PM)tardbus Wrote: [ -> ]Oh, god I could only imagine if money and prizes were offered.  These kids are willing to cheat for ego boosts, put prizes out and gonna be so much drama.

there was a cash prize in the last tournament

And gabe cheated.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6