(wL) Forums

Full Version: Competitive Event ! Saturday 29th of July
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
(Aug 01 2017, 05:11 PM)HamzaAlbeast Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 31 2017, 09:27 PM)Ben- Wrote: [ -> ]Finale tonight between Junior's and Ben-'s team !

So what happens now lol

we won hamza and are champions
Lol so we go 5-0... I'm never messaged on steam about playing and I see we take a forfeit loss.

What a community
(Aug 03 2017, 04:20 PM)helmut^ Wrote: [ -> ]Lol so we go 5-0... I'm never messaged on steam about playing and I see we take a forfeit loss.

What a community

yeah we sat on the server for a good 40-50 mins, mr.junior forgot about it =S

keep that 5-0 in mind, that was a test event with no money on the table and for fun.

We aren't an established brand with 10's or 100's of tourneys/event/seasons to show for, so we gotta try, notice what worked what didn't, improve, until we are satisfied.

Dont worry the next 1's will be more smooth + other stuffs are coming ( Big Grin )
(Aug 03 2017, 04:34 PM)Ben- Wrote: [ -> ]
(Aug 03 2017, 04:20 PM)helmut^ Wrote: [ -> ]Lol so we go 5-0... I'm never messaged on steam about playing and I see we take a forfeit loss.

What a community

keep that 5-0 in mind, that was a test event with no money on the table and for fun.

We aren't an established brand with 10's or 100's of tourneys/event/seasons to show for, so we gotta try, notice what worked what didn't, improve, until we are satisfied.

Dont worry the next 1's will be more smooth + other stuffs are coming ( Big Grin )

So because Junior forgot nobody else could have reached out to the other 4 people on the team? I've been online every night and never heard a thing from anybody...
(Aug 03 2017, 06:06 PM)helmut^ Wrote: [ -> ]
(Aug 03 2017, 04:34 PM)Ben- Wrote: [ -> ]

What a community

So because Junior forgot nobody else could have reached out to the other 4 people on the team?  I've been online every night and never heard a thing from anybody...

I pmed Mayong a few times too (only guy on your team beside Junior/Vorpal that i have on steam), but oh well, better luck next time, sucks to have forfeits and/or sitting in servers for a long ass time Tongue
(Aug 03 2017, 06:14 PM)Ben- Wrote: [ -> ]
(Aug 03 2017, 04:34 PM)Ben-w Wrote: [ -> ]

What a community

So because Junior forgot nobody else could have reached out to the other 4 people on the team?  I've been online every night and never heard a thing from anybody...

I pmed Mayong a few times too (only guy on your team beside Junior/Vorpal that i have on steam), but oh well, better luck next time, sucks to have forfeits and/or sitting in servers for a long ass time Tongue

Dw we were practicing for those 50 mins in the server our strats would've been too much for your team.
(Aug 03 2017, 08:46 PM)HamzaAlbeast Wrote: [ -> ]
(Aug 03 2017, 04:34 PM)Ben-w Wrote: [ -> ]

What a community

Dw we were practicing for those 50 mins in the server our strats would've been too much for your team.

Yeah just like we 16-6'd you on d2. You guys get stomped day 1 and then force forfeit wins on b2b bo3's... with no schedule posted.
(Aug 03 2017, 10:21 PM)helmut^ Wrote: [ -> ]
(Aug 03 2017, 08:46 PM)HamzaAlbeast Wrote: [ -> ]
(Aug 03 2017, 04:34 PM)Ben-w Wrote: [ -> ]yeah we sat on the server for a good 40-50 mins, mr.junior forgot about it =S

Yeah just like we 16-6'd you on d2.  You guys get stomped day 1 and then force forfeit wins on b2b bo3's... with no schedule posted.

It was posted, on the first post of the event thread. I even deleted the texts to make room for it. And it was at the same hour as the previous days !

And it was 16-9 not 6, with a 64 rws team vs a 81 + on a draft, so don't brag too much about it, good sir!
(Jul 31 2017, 09:27 PM)Ben- Wrote: [ -> ]Finale tonight between Junior's and Ben-'s team !

It was there that we were going to try and finish it that day, and then there were subsequent posts about times for different days since we didn't finish, but still everyone needs to do a little more on their end. Everyone knows the website exists...don't be afraid to make new friends and message people about stuff either, but for the most part everything was clear cut on the site from the start.
perhaps we can put the time & date in bold next time?

honestly i thought it was just whenever everybody was on.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6