(wL) Forums

Full Version: Eye Test Violation on Office Server(Asia)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
It's been a month I can't access to this server because of this?
Same problem. I've been approved days ago but I still can't enter any of the servers. Probably a bug.
(May 04 2018, 04:22 PM)Vash Wrote: [ -> ]Same problem. I've been approved days ago but I still can't enter any of the servers.

so why are you bumping someone else's appeal?
(May 04 2018, 06:30 PM)i cri everytiem Wrote: [ -> ]
(May 04 2018, 04:22 PM)Vash Wrote: [ -> ]Same problem. I've been approved days ago but I still can't enter any of the servers.

Maybe to make a root admin aware that this isn't an isolated incident? Use your fucking brain, the real queston is why are YOU bumping it fucking idiot
(May 08 2018, 12:47 PM)44ina Wrote: [ -> ]

Maybe to make a root admin aware that this isn't an isolated incident? Use your fucking brain, the real queston is why are YOU bumping it fucking idiot

Maybe don't call somebody a fucking idiot on this thread please.

Then point it out on a new fucking thread. There's a suggestions or issues section for a reason, you fucking idiot. Can't use your brain and browse the forums?
If you guys have nothing to contribute on this thread, refrain from posting on it, if you want to be a flamer go to the flame topic thanks.
my 2cent is that probably the asia server you guys are talking about probably wasnt updated as much as the other 1's.

Probably a typo somewhere dont worry ill mention it directly to the bise

holy shit. /thread

lmfao
(May 08 2018, 05:59 PM)Ben- Wrote: [ -> ]my 2cent is that probably the asia server you guys are talking about probably wasnt updated as much as the other 1's.

Probably a typo somewhere dont worry ill mention it directly to the bise

why does bise reply to your pms but not mine?  Huh Huh Huh
Pages: 1 2