Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Approved  Eye Test Violation on Office Server(Asia)
It's been a month I can't access to this server because of this?
[Image: sig.php?player_id=1103&background=random]
[Image: sig.php?player_id=1225&background=random]
Same problem. I've been approved days ago but I still can't enter any of the servers. Probably a bug.
(May 04 2018, 04:22 PM)Vash Wrote: Same problem. I've been approved days ago but I still can't enter any of the servers.

so why are you bumping someone else's appeal?
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
(May 04 2018, 06:30 PM)i cri everytiem Wrote:
(May 04 2018, 04:22 PM)Vash Wrote: Same problem. I've been approved days ago but I still can't enter any of the servers.

Maybe to make a root admin aware that this isn't an isolated incident? Use your fucking brain, the real queston is why are YOU bumping it fucking idiot
[-] The following 2 users Like 44ina's post:
   Jesse W., Titanium1337
(May 08 2018, 12:47 PM)44ina Wrote:

Maybe to make a root admin aware that this isn't an isolated incident? Use your fucking brain, the real queston is why are YOU bumping it fucking idiot

Maybe don't call somebody a fucking idiot on this thread please.
Hi Big Grin
-Crazy

Then point it out on a new fucking thread. There's a suggestions or issues section for a reason, you fucking idiot. Can't use your brain and browse the forums?
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
If you guys have nothing to contribute on this thread, refrain from posting on it, if you want to be a flamer go to the flame topic thanks.
[-] The following 2 users Like CaliSnipe's post:
   Drago, QueenCrazy
my 2cent is that probably the asia server you guys are talking about probably wasnt updated as much as the other 1's.

Probably a typo somewhere dont worry ill mention it directly to the bise

holy shit. /thread

lmfao
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
(May 08 2018, 05:59 PM)Ben- Wrote: my 2cent is that probably the asia server you guys are talking about probably wasnt updated as much as the other 1's.

Probably a typo somewhere dont worry ill mention it directly to the bise

why does bise reply to your pms but not mine?  Huh Huh Huh
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jesse W.'s post:
   Drago
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.