(wL) Forums

Full Version: **EXPOSED** Bison being negligent to the server integrity & quality
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This screenshot was taken between the wL Pug Announcer and Bison, as you can see Bison clearly ignores reports of server issues, and is negligent to one of his most diligent workers, the one we all know and love, (wL) PUG Announcer [A]. I think it is time for a regime change, perhaps wL would be better led by someone with the integrity of a Netex, or perhaps someone with the unconditional kindness of Helmut.
(May 22 2018, 01:05 PM)rookoo Wrote: [ -> ]This screenshot was taken between the wL Pug Announcer and Bison, as you can see Bison clearly ignores reports of server issues, and is negligent to one of his most diligent workers, the one we all know and love, (wL) PUG Announcer [A]. I think it is time for a regime change, perhaps wL would be better led by someone with the integrity of a Netex, or perhaps someone with the unconditional kindness of Helmut.

you got potential bwoy, ill contact the main recruiter of the troll army around here for yah, Reckless Wink
we are stuck with somewhat of a nazi now, but those suggestions are just worse nazis
BISE IS IRREPLACEABLEĀ  Angry Angry Angry
I'm sorry ever since the servers went down I have been going through a wide variety of emotions very rapidly in short amounts of time
smh i just wanna play css to piss people off with my online peeks . can't have everything in life i guess
theres more important things you could be talking to him about hint hint
Talk all the shit you want on me, there would be zero throwers left in the pug servers if I was admin.
(May 23 2018, 03:05 AM)Titanium1337 Wrote: [ -> ]theres more important things you could be talking to him about hint hint

i've jerked him dry of that talk
(May 23 2018, 11:02 AM)helmut^ Wrote: [ -> ]Talk all the shit you want on me, there would be zero throwers left in the pug servers if I was admin.

#BanAllWeeaboos
Pages: 1 2