Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
**EXPOSED** Bison being negligent to the server integrity & quality
This screenshot was taken between the wL Pug Announcer and Bison, as you can see Bison clearly ignores reports of server issues, and is negligent to one of his most diligent workers, the one we all know and love, (wL) PUG Announcer [A]. I think it is time for a regime change, perhaps wL would be better led by someone with the integrity of a Netex, or perhaps someone with the unconditional kindness of Helmut.

Attached Files

Thumbnail(s)

(May 22 2018, 01:05 PM)rookoo Wrote: This screenshot was taken between the wL Pug Announcer and Bison, as you can see Bison clearly ignores reports of server issues, and is negligent to one of his most diligent workers, the one we all know and love, (wL) PUG Announcer [A]. I think it is time for a regime change, perhaps wL would be better led by someone with the integrity of a Netex, or perhaps someone with the unconditional kindness of Helmut.

you got potential bwoy, ill contact the main recruiter of the troll army around here for yah, Reckless Wink
we are stuck with somewhat of a nazi now, but those suggestions are just worse nazis
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
BISE IS IRREPLACEABLEĀ  Angry Angry Angry
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
I'm sorry ever since the servers went down I have been going through a wide variety of emotions very rapidly in short amounts of time
smh i just wanna play css to piss people off with my online peeks . can't have everything in life i guess
theres more important things you could be talking to him about hint hint
[-] The following 1 user Likes Titanium1337's post:
   rookoo
Talk all the shit you want on me, there would be zero throwers left in the pug servers if I was admin.
[-] The following 2 users Like helmut^'s post:
   Jesse W., rookoo
TheĀ Rival Wrote:Helmut I think you're probably the nicest guy I've ever talked to. I think your CS:S skills surpass literally everyones on the planet. I found your Facebook, and I printed a huge poster of you, and put it on my ceiling above my bed so every day when I wake up I get to stare at your glorious face and remind myself that maybe if I put in a lot of hard work, time and effort then I could probably be as great as you
League xp- legit-proof.com/search?m=guid&q=0%3A1%3A21999673&p=1
ESEA- https://play.esea.net/users/431758
-K me - https://war-lords.net/forum/reputation.php?uid=943
(May 23 2018, 03:05 AM)Titanium1337 Wrote: theres more important things you could be talking to him about hint hint

i've jerked him dry of that talk
[-] The following 1 user Likes rookoo's post:
   Jesse W.
(May 23 2018, 11:02 AM)helmut^ Wrote: Talk all the shit you want on me, there would be zero throwers left in the pug servers if I was admin.

#BanAllWeeaboos