(wL) Forums

Full Version: GM pls? got wallhack ban
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Gm, my name is ilham. I was played on wL server 2 years ago and i got banned. It says there that im wallhacking, but that time i was lag and then i got banned. Im not wallhacking though. Please unban my IP. If you cant or dont want to unban it, its ok i can understand. Thank you Gm.
im using non steam before so what will i do?
Are these posts the new spam instead of those guys trying to sell fake purses and shoes and stainless steel and shit?
post your steam id
(Jun 07 2018, 04:01 PM)tardbus Wrote: [ -> ]Are these posts the new spam instead of those guys trying to sell fake purses and shoes and stainless steel and shit?

That spam still goes on I normally just catch it within 30 minutes that’s why nobody really sees it anymore Wink
So you're the one deleting my advertisements! Your killing my biz bruah
(Jun 07 2018, 02:32 PM)ilham123 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Gm, my name is ilham. I was played on wL server 2 years ago and i got banned. It says there that im wallhacking, but that time i was lag and then i got banned. Im not wallhacking though. Please unban my IP. If you cant or dont want to unban it, its ok i can understand. Thank you Gm.
im using non steam before so what will i do?

I don't see a banned attached to your account can you post your steam ID